Florida Concealed Carry banner

great forum.

950 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  jfl 
#1 ·
have only been a member about a week and already found tons of useful imfo.seems to draw the best members that are willing to share advise and not make you feel like your bothering them with a lot of stupid questions.have recommened friends to check out forum and see for themselves what a pleasent/helpful forum is supose to be like.thanks to all for allowing me to join.thumbs up to all.:2thumsup

#2 ·
mark9mm, many of us feel the same way. I would venture to say that we are all too busy in our lives to waste our time on forums where we do not benefit. It takes all of us working together to make this forum worth our time.

I am a full time wife/mom/ and homeschooler to two high school students. I have precious little time to waste. I have made FCC one of my priorities because of the quality of people who contribute to the forum.

This forum matters to me personally and many here have become my personal friends both in real life and in my cyber world of friends.

Thank you for your kind words regarding the vision Norm had of creating this forum in the first place.

#3 ·
Welcome from South Florida (Palm Beach County) !!!
You'll have fun here, and learn a lot, but, watch out, this place can become addictive.
No such things as stupid question, what is stupid is not to ask, people are really helpful here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.