Butt Nekkid Gun Transfers For Some Help

Thread: Butt Nekkid Gun Transfers For Some Help

Butt Nekkid Gun Transfers For Some Help

I do a lot of transfers and I know some of you found me here on FCC. I am willing to do FREE TRANSFERS including the call for up to five guns each transfer. The catch is I need some reviews of our store/service on:

Google Maps
    Insiderpages
    Yelp

Here is what you do. If you have had a gun transferred by me go to Google maps and find my place page by typing Big Tim's Pawn if you want to goto it directly use this link http://maps.google.com/maps/place?nu...49768260478386

Find the place to do a review and make sure your FCC handle is in the review. Same for Insiderpages.com and Yelp .com if you do three you get three transfers free. The transfers are completely transferable so if you don't need it but a friend does, that i no problem just tell us or note it on the transfer form.

When you want to use it just call the store 727-828-1388 or use the website ......http://www.bigtimspawn.com/inside-th...transfer-form/

I want to be real clear here, DO NOT make up a fake review to get the transfer. I have a record of every transfer I am not looking for shills. I am not looking for just good reviews. If you have had a problem with the store or the service I would appreciate the chance to remedy it but I am looking for honest reviews.

I can not transfer class 3 stuff so don't ask.
    Transfers to/from California are no problem.
    Transfers from private individuals are no problem.

I will also honor reviews for transfers out to another state FFL usually we charge $10+costs for shipping out but we will waive the $10 you pay actual shipping costs only.

Free transfers are good until I change this post I might even make it permanent if it is popular.
    Tim Russell
    President Big Tim's Pawn
    727-828-1388
    www.bigtimspawn.com

Hi Tim.
    I will be by Pinellas Park (my in-laws are there) in the next few days, I will try and stop by your store to look for holsters, ammo, power tools, etc. then leave you some reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by dwkfym View Post
    Hi Tim.
    I will be by Pinellas Park (my in-laws are there) in the next few days, I will try and stop by your store to look for holsters, ammo, power tools, etc. then leave you some reviews.
    I really appreciate the thought but we are guns only. For accessories and ammo my friends at Wain Roberts Firearms two blocks away are the source around here for that. Not that you aren't welcome just won't find any ammo or holsters her.

Tim
    Tim Russell
    President Big Tim's Pawn
    727-828-1388
    www.bigtimspawn.com

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

I wanted to note that my visit to Big Tim's was pleasurable. I had a problem with FDLE system (I had recently gotten a green card, so my 90 day residency requirement data was not properly stored in the NICs check) and the employee's at big tim's handled it professionally, and upon request returned the merchandise to the seller promptly.
    PDS Rifles
    A Human life gains luster and strength only when it is polished and tempered.

bumb for later. thanx

Quote Originally Posted by dwkfym View Post
    I wanted to note that my visit to Big Tim's was pleasurable. I had a problem with FDLE system (I had recently gotten a green card, so my 90 day residency requirement data was not properly stored in the NICs check) and the employee's at big tim's handled it professionally, and upon request returned the merchandise to the seller promptly.

glad we could help when you get your ID stuff worked out your transfer is free.....
    Tim Russell
    President Big Tim's Pawn
    727-828-1388
    www.bigtimspawn.com

Sposors