Tampa Gun Show - Change in Plans - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tampa Gun Show - Change in Plans

We didn't receive the call today. Maybe they are reconsidering. I hope to have an answer by noon tomorrow.
    Join me on
    Facebook: Patrick Buckley
    Twitter: Buckleyesq

www.buckleyesq.com

Florida - United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida - Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
    United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces - United States Supreme Court

THIS POST IS FOR THE DISCUSSION OF LEGAL ISSUES ONLY. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS INTENDED OR IMPLIED.

Distinguished Member rocketsteve's Avatar
    Keep us in the loop, Patrick. I'd like the opportunity to meet you and shake your hand, as well as any other FCC members that show up.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. - Thomas Jefferson

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. - Thomas Jefferson

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

NoShirtNoShoesNoTeeth Nokomis and Key Weird
    [email protected] If you want to email

Phone number in Ohio (home office) 330-963-6964
    George

Years ago I asked an old man why he carried concealed when I knew he had no license... He said "I'd rather be caught WITH a gun than WITHOUT

There is nothing "common" about common sense!
    NRA Benefactor Member

"Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.".... Napoleon Bonaparte

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant". ... Mark Twain

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

It is odd that we've not yet heard back. We will call them later today.

I appreciate the support.
    Join me on

www.buckleyesq.com

Florida - United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida - Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
    United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces - United States Supreme Court

THIS POST IS FOR THE DISCUSSION OF LEGAL ISSUES ONLY. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS INTENDED OR IMPLIED.

Interesting. I'll no longer be attending until further notice.

Good luck - It would definitely be a loss for all who attend not to have you there.
    When the music stops playing, I don't want to be caught without a chair.

I spoke with someone from the gun show. I suppose there was a misunderstanding. We are back in.

See you Saturday and Sunday.
    Join me on

www.buckleyesq.com

Quote Originally Posted by Buckley View Post
    I spoke with someone from the gun show. I suppose there was a misunderstanding. We are back in.

Great News!!!
    NRA Life Member
    Florida Carry Member

Distinguished Member milkmanjoe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckley View Post

I am not surprised. I was about to have signs printed and we could all act like other protestors around the country. If I am in Tampa you will see me this weekend. If I buy more land, outside of Tampa, I will need you to close it.
    Memorial Day is every day for me

I don't sleep, I wait

As a younger man I subscribed to quick witted philosophical wording, yet as I age I realize I knew nothing about that wording, wisdom truly comes from variations in one's life over periods of time, not from mirroring someone else's thoughts or words..

Distinguished Member OLDJEEP813's Avatar
    I've never been to a gun show and have never wanted to bother but I just might make an exception since there will be someone there worth meeting.

Sposors