Hi Guys. Hope all is Well. I'm Gonna Cut to the Chase!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi Guys. Hope all is Well. I'm Gonna Cut to the Chase!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    An leo that doesn't know how to use search engines? And now that the panic is on, he wants what's not available and at inflated prices?

I knew some leo's like that in the past, interesting
    I know a couple and they are not “gun guys”. All they own is their duty weapon. When SH happened and the panic buying hit, they were asking me where’s the best place to get xyz. At first I was confused (them being law enforcement and all) but, they were truly clueless. It is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    __________________________________________________ _

**FIGHT WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE FLYING**

COTEP 717

Yep... being a cop does not equal being a "gun guy / girl." I've known some cops who came to me for advice on guns.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Life Member

"Dances with guns."

Distinguished Member 7.62Kolectr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerHunter View Post
    He only has 16 total posts and until yesterday, hadn't posted in 14 months, since 10 JAN 2019. Yes, the start of this thread was a bit strange and I'm watching how it develops . . .
    ALL his previous posts were in one thread he started when he joined.
    Caleb and Racer I understand your points. But you also want me to believe this Leo doesn’t know a single other one who could have helped? Has no friends?
    Weird is the word I’m sticking to.

Shark I knew what FTO stood for. But since I’m not one and this is the day of big brother I wasn’t sure if you were serious or not?
    ¥ The origin of your right to keep and bear arms ¥
    http://constitution.org/lrev/rkba_wayment.htm
    COTEP#782

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Member Riverpigusmc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by racer88 View Post
    Yep... being a cop does not equal being a "gun guy / girl." I've known some cops who came to me for advice on guns.
    I've seen some that couldn't shoot themselves in the ass on purpose
    "All civilians are targets or dependants" Drill Instructor Boone, Parris Island

I don't own the clothes I'm wearing..and the road goes on forever..
    NRA Life Member
    Florida Carry Member
    Wilson Combat CQB, Kimber Tactical Pro, S&W J frame

COTEP #523
    Founding Member

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62Kolectr View Post
    ALL his previous posts were in one thread he started when he joined.
    Caleb and Racer I understand your points. But you also want me to believe this Leo doesn’t know a single other one who could have helped? Has no friends?
    Weird is the word I’m sticking to.

Shark I knew what FTO stood for. But since I’m not one and this is the day of big brother I wasn’t sure if you were serious or not?
    Even I'M not so skeptical. LOL!

An online forum is a VERY efficient way to get a LOT of opinions / answers about a question very quickly. A lot more efficient and quick than contacting your friends and waiting for an answer.

Even in my own profession... if I have a question, I'm going to post it on dental social media (yeah, it's a thing ) rather than waiting for my many friends to answer me privately and individually.

Frankly, I'm surprised and disappointed at the way you guys have treated the OP.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Life Member

"Dances with guns."

An online forum is a VERY efficient way to get a LOT of opinions / answers about a question very quickly. A lot more efficient and quick than contacting your friends and waiting for an answer.

Even in my own profession... if I have a question, I'm going to post it on dental social media (yeah, it's a thing ) rather than waiting for my many friends to answer me privately and individually.

Frankly, I'm surprised and disappointed at the way you guys have treated the OP.
    Don’t call me Frankly!

I agree with the whole internet asking thing as I have done this plenty of times. 99% of the time I get my responses faster online than in person from said friends.

I’m not defending the OP (it does seem weird Saiid)but, in case it’s a legit question....... I decided to post some links to help out. Even if it doesn’t help the OP it should help anyone else that sees this thread and is looking for the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    __________________________________________________ _

**FIGHT WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE FLYING**

COTEP 717

What did non gun guy/gals do before the internet and forums? They asked a co worker that was a gun guy/gal. I didn't have the luxury of the internet when my buying started, so I bought a 1911, a gun I'd been trained on by the Corps/ It's okay to ask here, but what surprised me is the OP not asking other brothers he knows to be gun guys/gals
    The mind is the limiting factor

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking..

Stay Sharp

Brownie

Distinguished Member 7.62Kolectr's Avatar

I haven’t ‘treated’ him/her in any way. I did not call BS on it or say he was trolling or anything. Only used the word weird and it still is as Brownie says.
    ¥ The origin of your right to keep and bear arms ¥
    http://constitution.org/lrev/rkba_wayment.htm
    COTEP#782

Sposors