Florida Concealed Carry banner

Zero Tolerence 0357 new release

3K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Shark1007 
#1 · (Edited)
I will do a mini review soon, but I do like these recently released knives. Blades are sturdy for prying, great edge and well made. I have two other ZT’s and carry them often.

When new, they were 159.99 for the new assisted opening folder. I waited and one of the internet retailers ran a sale! Soon, Knife Center had the Blackstone washed blade model was 129.00 and I ordered one. Fast free delivery and I love it.

I’ve always felt the most dangerous knife is the one you don’t see. The blade color is cool in that respect

#9 ·
Looks nice!

I haven't indulged my knife addiction for quite some time.

#13 ·
Damn funny that! :rofl

#15 ·
:2thumsup

#19 ·
Anduril

Good observation, I should have been more clear. The blade is really sturdy and well suited for things like cutting into a box or prying lighter things open like a case of ammo, etc. I’ve found some blades scare me and will bend if you’re not super careful.

#20 ·
Agreed!
At guns shows, I almost start to feel queasy looking over some of the cheaply-made Chinese imports -- you know, the ones having flimsy liner-lock mechanisms.
Say "Goodbye" to your fingers!!

Oddly, (and surprising how many people don't know this), but a dull knife is actually more dangerous than a sharp one.
At least, I believe that is the conventional wisdom.

I sharpened most of the kitchen knives this morning. (Coronavirus boredom). :)

#21 ·
I’ve sharpened all mine too. I used to have a silly habit of playing with a knife in my pocket. Cut myself a few times.

I was on a trip to Walkers Cay Bahamas years back when I fiddled with an auto assist knife while I was standing on the dock. The flipper flipped and the blade shot out straight thru my pocket exactly opposite of my femoral artery patch from GSW in the Army.

I stopped playing with knives in my pocket that day. I hate those cheapo Chinese knockoffs too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.