Homeowner Doesn’t Back Down From Bully Cops
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Homeowner Doesn’t Back Down From Bully Cops

Distinguished Member Lautermilch's Avatar

Homeowner Doesn’t Back Down From Bully Cops

What a crock of schitt, created by a couple chicken little hens! Where was this? He also stated it wasn’t his property, ain’t that a no no here in FL, has to be YOUR property no?

It seems somewhat stupid to be waving a gun around in front of two LEO's.
    Mr. Ed < of course^2>
    NRA Life Member
    Florida Carry Member
    SAF & CCRKBA Member

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

I didn't see any bullying there, but what I did see was a citizen out of control with the language. I suppose someone could claim it was bullying, but it didn't present itself in that video.
    The mind is the limiting factor

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking..

Stay Sharp

Brownie

Distinguished Member
    Moron

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyvco View Post
    What a crock of schitt, created by a couple chicken little hens! Where was this? He also stated it wasn’t his property, ain’t that a no no here in FL, has to be YOUR property no?

I couldn’t get through the whole thing. Dude’s voice started digging in my ears like a drill. I skipped around. But, he does say at one point he lives elsewhere and takes care of that property. FWIW

I get both sides but come’on. From what I gathered, this started as a LEO driving by sees an unknown walking up to a house with firearm(s). IMHO, they’d be negligent if they didn’t investigate. Dude takes a defensive and nasty stance from the jump.

Of note, at some point his handgun is drawn as the officers keep ordering him to reholster. Was it already drawn in advance or did he draw on the officers? Dude’s lucky he isn’t sprouting daisies either way.

If I heard him screech “no law has been broken” one more time I was going to stop watching. When does that ever work?

Subject: “I didndonutin”.
    LE: “oh, my bad. Carry on then”.

He’s lucky to still be above the dirt, IMHO. IGNORING command to put down/holster his weapon was not only moronic but suicidal, OMHO. NO HERO HERE, JUST AN AH.
    “You can lead a libtard to logic but you can’t make him think.”....Aristotle

I only watched a minute or two.... that's all I could take. The guy filming is a moron. Period. I think the cops were actually TOO lenient. Apparently, he had his gun drawn. And refused to reholster. That's just STUPID. Super-stupid. He's lucky to be alive. I didn't watch the rest. Waste of my time.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Life Member

"Dances with guns."

Distinguished Member High Seas Drifter's Avatar
    To play devil's advocate, why is it stupid to engage in a legal activity because someone else doesn't like or understand it?

Let's flip the script and say you're in your backyard, shooting the BB gun with your kid, and some dudes in costumes come up to you with their own guns drawn, yelling at you?

Are some of y'all just saying suck it up, buttercup? Screw what's right and wrong? I'm genuinely curious.

-on Tapatalk
    • "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." -The Dalai Lama

Distinguished Member High Seas Drifter's Avatar
    . . . Or even worse, my wife is the one shooting and having guns drawn on her illegally, whilst I'm inside, in direct possession of a modern sporting rifle.

What then?

Hope the folks committing an illegal act against my wife, on my own property, putting both her life and that of my child's in immediate danger of death and/or great bodily harm, are properly trained, have good trigger discipline, and realize they made a mistake?

-on Tapatalk
    • "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." -The Dalai Lama

Sposors