About tired of the mask shaming . . . - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: About tired of the mask shaming . . .

Quote Originally Posted by dwm4485 View Post
    Sad to see "the man most here voted for" has so infected your brain with TDS you have become just a lowly troll like Mac45 was.
    Not a troll...I am a troller but sometimes I just say my mind for the heck of it!!!
    "KEEP ON PACKIN' ON THE BIMAH"

U.S.A.F. 1966-1971 (1825-H) O-3

Life Member V V A

N.R.A. Certified R.S.O.

MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by racer88 View Post
    Yup. And, many don't wear them properly... with big gaps around the edges. I've even seen some not pulled up over the nose. Their noses are OUT with just the mouth sort of covered. Hilarious. BTW, I've seen some of my fellow dentists do this, too.
    Hey Racer,
    Do you remember those red chewable things we had as kids that would show you where you weren't brushing your teeth properly?

What we need is something like that that shows the Coronavirus particles.
    No doubt we would see folks dutifully wearing the masks, and yet covered in Coronavirus.
    And maybe smearing it around with their hand-sanitizer and wet-wipes.

Distinguished Member
    Picked up my dry cleaning today. As I was about to leave, a woman drove up and parked right in front of me (facing me). She was wearing a mask over her mouth but not her nose. Then, just before she got out of her car, she pulled it up over her nose, but did not adapt the mask to her face. WRONG. Big gaps on the sides and next to her nose. I figure she just doesn't know any better. Then she got out of the car... she was wearing scrubs! LOL!

So, yeah... even some healthcare workers (she may have been admin) don't wear them right. And, even some healthcare workers don't know any better and think they'll help them out and about in public.
    My favorite is men with full beards wearing facemasks. (Offers no protection.)
    It's also a problem on construction sites with silica particulates, etc...

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Hey Racer,
    Do you remember those red chewable things we had as kids that would show you where you weren't brushing your teeth properly?

No doubt we would see folks dutifully wearing the masks, and yet covered in Coronavirus.
    I am no more worried about people with Corona than I am about people with the flu or other communicable diseases. I am immersed in pathogens every day. If we put a "scarlet letter" on everyone carrying bugs, EVERYONE would be wearing one.

PS... they're called disclosing tablets. We should use them on adults, as most would benefit by seeing the crap on their teeth.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Life Member

"Dances with guns."

Hey Racer,

Cheetos dust?

Covid19, the great debate. I like the lady Dr. that stands next to POTUS. She's concise, straight forward, articulates the steps the gov is taking and the steps we should all be taking [ self distancing, hygiene, hand washing etc ]. I get more direction the way the gov has moved, is moving and needs to move from here than any of the others at the podium in the POTUS' daily briefing.

Meanwhile, Barr, a service member, the dr. and someone else were standing nearly shoulder to shoulder at the podium along with POTUS
    The mind is the limiting factor

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking..

Stay Sharp

Brownie

Racer88 is 100%correct
    I am no more worried about people with Corona than I am about people with the flu or other communicable diseases.
    I'm sure this is no different then any other flu type disease we have been having every year for the past hundred years we have been keeping records.It is just a new strain without a vaccine for it YET.
    The news media blew it all out of proportion from day one. Of course a lot of people died but they don't tell you some of the dead died of the plain old flu or other problems. Some of the dead had no flu shot and died because of it.
    As far as Italy, A lot of the people there die from the flu every year , not just this year.
    America, Between 20 and 30 THOUSAND died from the flu in 2019
    Ya gotta just love the Bloomberg & Soros controlled news media because they sure know how to make something happen that would have just passed by like it does every year.
    Ronnie
    N.R.A. - FLORIDA CARRY - D.A.V. - American Legion - M.C.A.--- U.S. Army disabled Veteran, GOA
    If you are not a member of the N.R.A. - It is time to join - Turn 5 million members into 15 or 20 million members
    If your not a member of FLORIDA CARRY it is time to join.

An armed population conststs of CITIZENS"
    AN UN-ARMED POPULATION CONSTSTS OF "SUBJECTS

Distinguished Member High Seas Drifter's Avatar
    My favorite is men with full beards wearing facemasks. (Offers no protection.)
    Yep! That's why I could only have a 'stache when I was a firefighter in a former life.

But I did shave my beard last night. Just in case.

-on Tapatalk
    • "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." -The Dalai Lama

Distinguished Member
    In fairness.... that's different.
    Also... I have better things to do than yell at random people.
    LOL well I didn't really suspect it was you, it was just that the event happened to be on my mind and I was thinking about posting it but it didn't seem relevant enough for a thread of its own. Then I read where you were on a tear about improper wearing of masks and it just seemed too much of a coincidence to not poke a bit of fun with.

If I really thought it was you I'd have stopped the mower and asked if you had time to go make a few target cavities with me at the range.
    A man with two watches never really knows what time it is.
    M. Twain

I think the feminists probably need some serious man in their lives.
    Delores O'Riodan

Quote Originally Posted by OHEng View Post
    LOL well I didn't really suspect it was you, it was just that the event happened to be on my mind and I was thinking about posting it but it didn't seem relevant enough for a thread of its own. Then I read where you were on a tear about improper wearing of masks and it just seemed too much of a coincidence to not poke a bit of fun with.

If I really thought it was you I'd have stopped the mower and asked if you had time to go make a few target cavities with me at the range.
    LOL! I know you didn't really think it was me.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Life Member

"Dances with guns."

Sposors