Maryland police reportedly kill man in his sleep while enforcing gun control law - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maryland police reportedly kill man in his sleep while enforcing gun control law

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62Kolectr View Post
    Well as I said it should be pretty easy for the cops to clear themselves to show a blurry pic of a body near a window or whatever?
    If he was shot ‘in his sleep’ than for me that means killed in bed? How did he threaten them if that’s the case? The more time they take the stronger the rumors will become.
    On the other hand, if you're asleep in bed and someone fires a shot through the bedroom window, what is that probability that you'll be hit? It's certainly possible, but the probability doesn't seem high to me.

There's a lot missing from these accounts. I look forward to hearing a lot more facts.
    Steve
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member 7.62Kolectr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve48 View Post
    On the other hand, if you're asleep in bed and someone fires a shot through the bedroom window, what is that probability that you'll be hit? It's certainly possible, but the probability doesn't seem high to me.

There's a lot missing from these accounts. I look forward to hearing a lot more facts.
    Possible yes.
    But then he wouldn’t have been threatening them would he?
    Was he yelling threats at them from his bed? Who knows?
    Just doesn’t sound good at this point. And usually when the cops are justified they release body cam video or similar quickly to dispel blame and rumors.
    ¥ The origin of your right to keep and bear arms ¥
    http://constitution.org/lrev/rkba_wayment.htm
    COTEP#782

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve48 View Post

Some bedrooms have sliding glass doors.

I don't know what this guy's home looks like, but I'm just saying...

Regardless, if the cops were 100% innocent in this case, concrete information would be out there by now.

All I see right now is a bunch of armed people who were way too enthusiastic about enforcing gun control laws. That's Eurotrash nonsense and not the behavior I'd expect of people who think they are Americans.
    http://regularguyguns.com/ - my no-frills gun blog.

Sposors