Educating Law Enforcement on traffic stops with guns - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Educating Law Enforcement on traffic stops with guns

Quote Originally Posted by Denverd0n View Post
    Sure you would. Pretty easy to say, sitting behind the keyboard. But, you know what? I don't believe you. Not for one minute. And you can say whatever you want, but I am NEVER going to believe you... Until I hear that you have spent three years of your life, and all your money, in litigation to teach them all a lesson. And I am certainly not going to hold my breath, waiting to hear that!
    Yup, someone that says that, has never been in a lawsuit for 3 yrs-10 yrs to get attorney's fees ans still make zero change in policy or training. I try to get the end result I need without the courts. Sometimes its impossible. This time I think it works. We shall see.
    BTTBBOB
    President & Chief Instructor
    South Florida Gun School
    www.sflagunschool.com
    Facebook Page- South Florida Gun School

"Arms in the hands of citizens may be used at individual discretion in private self defense."
    - John Adams
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
    - Samuel Adams

Sure you would. Pretty easy to say, sitting behind the keyboard. But, you know what? I don't believe you. Not for one minute. And you can say whatever you want, but I am NEVER going to believe you... Until I hear that you have spent three years of your life, and all your money, in litigation to teach them all a lesson. And I am certainly not going to hold my breath, waiting to hear that!
    It wouldn't take that much.

But even if it did, yes I would absolutely fight it.

Still don't believe you. Not for one, single, minute. No way. No how. Say it as many times as you want, and I am still calling BS!

Come back AFTER you have actually done it, and then I will be willing to listen to you.

Until then you are only blowing smoke, and nothing else.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Still don't believe you. Not for one, single, minute. No way. No how. Say it as many times as you want, and I am still calling BS!

Come back AFTER you have actually done it, and then I will be willing to listen to you.

Until then you are only blowing smoke, and nothing else.
    Fortunately for you it is a free country and you are welcome to believe whatever you want to.

Just like you are welcome to blow all the smoke, and make all the empty claims that you want to.

Great handling of an uncomfortable situation, Bob
    Mr. Ed < of course^2>
    NRA Life Member
    Florida Carry Member
    SAF & CCRKBA Member

Sposors