Actor Jussie Smollett Indicted on Charges of Faking Hate Crime - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Actor Jussie Smollett Indicted on Charges of Faking Hate Crime

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fish View Post
    The quote attributed to me was not ever made by me.
    Well "The Fish," the misattributed quotes were actually your fault by screwing with the FCC software text of the quote you included in post #5, which caused a series of misattributed quotes in the posts that followed quoting you and took me about 20 minutes to do the "clean-up on isle 5!"
    Last edited by BeerHunter; 02-13-2020 at 07:52 PM.
    -BH

Member: Florida Carry, COTEP 766, SAF, GOA, NRA Endowment Life
    FFL 03, NRA CRSO & CI: P-R-S-PPITH
    Former USAF NCO 1980-1984, DoD 1987-Present
    Please consider joining NRA at www.nra.org and Florida Carry at www.floridacarry.org

“The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”
    -- Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the United States

"Those who 'abjure' violence can only do so because others are commuting violence on their behalf."
    -- George Orwell

"The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools."
    -- Herbert Spencer

Sorry BH; I have no idea of how I messed up the thread but if something I did was the cause......I apologize.
    All I did was reply with quote and bolded part of Coops' post.
    "KEEP ON PACKIN' ON THE BIMAH"

U.S.A.F. 1966-1971 (1825-H) O-3

Life Member V V A

N.R.A. Certified R.S.O.

MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN

Red above true before the left knew it was all BS.
    BS Fish, if "the Left" wasn't so brainwashed by lies about MAGA people they would have known it was fake right away. MAGA people don't do this!! Besides, two white guys walking through Chicago wearing MAGA hats would be the VICTIMS of a hate crime long before they had a chance to commit one.

Blue above is BS. Once he was caught at lying we Liberals were all against him because he hurt the cause of any other minority who might be attacked.
    I believe you mean the cause of demonizing Trump supporters. I don't believe that MAGA people are attacking minorities at any rate that would justify a "cause". Now, if you talk about minorities attacking MAGA people... That's more than enough be a "cause" if someone really cares about hate crimes and violence. I genuinely believe that you do care about it, or would if you had good info, but the people you support surely don't.

All you Liberals were against him? Is that why it took a special prosecutor to get this indictment? The DA treated him like her son and she KNEW what he did. How would she have acted if the races and politics were reversed? And yes, the MSM tried hard to push through the doubt and keep this going as long as they could. If they could have made it true they would have.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by derrick1971 View Post
    bs fish, if "the left" wasn't so brainwashed by lies about maga people they would have known it was fake right away. Maga people don't do this!! Besides, two white guys walking through chicago wearing maga hats would be the victims of a hate crime long before they had a chance to commit one.

I believe you mean the cause of demonizing trump supporters. I don't believe that maga people are attacking minorities at any rate that would justify a "cause". Now, if you talk about minorities attacking maga people... That's more than enough be a "cause" if someone really cares about hate crimes and violence. I genuinely believe that you do care about it, or would if you had good info, but the people you support surely don't.

All you liberals were against him? Is that why it took a special prosecutor to get this indictment? The da treated him like her son and she knew what he did. How would she have acted if the races and politics were reversed? And yes, the msm tried hard to push through the doubt and keep this going as long as they could. If they could have made it true they would have.
    ^^^^^ absolutely!!

Super Moderator
    Sorry BH; I have no idea of how I messed up the thread but if something I did was the cause......I apologize.
    All I did was reply with quote and bolded part of Coops' post.
    You typed your reply right after the text string that defines the beginning of the quote you're including, which has the form, "[QUOTE=XXXXX;#######" with a close bracket on the end (can't include it here or the software thinks an actual quote ). The definition of the end of a quote has a text string "[/QUOTE]." If you inadvertently start typing your message between those quote text strings, your text will likely be attributed to another person, and so on. No big deal most of the time, but if people start complaining, one of us moderators has to decide if it's worth cleaning it up or not. Usually, I leave it alone, but. . .
    Last edited by BeerHunter; 02-14-2020 at 12:21 AM.
    -BH

Please consider joining NRA at www.nra.org and Florida Carry at www.floridacarry.org

“The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”

"Those who 'abjure' violence can only do so because others are commuting violence on their behalf."
    -- George Orwell

"The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools."
    -- Herbert Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by BeerHunter View Post
    You typed your reply right after the text string that defines the beginning of the quote you're including, which has the form, "." If you inadvertently start typing your message between those quote text strings, your text will likely be attributed to another person, and so on. No big deal most of the time, but if people start complaining, one of us moderators has to decide if it's worth cleaning it up or not. Usually, I leave it alone, but. . .
    I think i understand. I try to avoid doing that but even Liberals F-up sometimes!

Life Member V V A

N.R.A. Certified R.S.O.

Super Moderator
    I think i understand. I try to avoid doing that but even Liberals F-up sometimes!
    Not sure but I think there's an oxymoron in there somewhere.
    -BH

-- George Orwell

-- Herbert Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by BeerHunter View Post
    Not sure but I think there's an oxymoron in there somewhere.
    Very CRUEL but also very sharp.

Life Member V V A

N.R.A. Certified R.S.O.

Jesse is hoping his charges are reduced to,” Mopin’ with intent to creep” and “sassin the deplorables”.
    God is great, beer is good, people are crazy.
    USMC 66-69 "wing wiper" Sgt E-5

DON'T DISS THE DONALD!

COTEP #744

I wonder what would have happened if the cops actually found two white guys in red hats that "fit the description". Would DA Kim Foxx try to prosecute them with Jessie's testimony?

On another note. Sanders and Warren are both supporting Foxx in her upcoming reelection. They're obviously impressed with the work she did to cover for Smellett. Does ANYONE believe that "all Dems" turned on him when the truth came out? Here we have the top Dems in the country supporting the cover up! If anything, they're pissed at him for screwing the story up so bad. If he had a more believable story they could have carried it across the line for him. At least for a larger part of the country than they have now.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...n-bid/2219540/

Sposors