Noooo! Does this happen to you or is it just me?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Noooo! Does this happen to you or is it just me?

Distinguished Member

Noooo! Does this happen to you or is it just me?

Just bought STI Stacatto P 9mm and extra mags a week or two ago.

I really wanted a .45acp, none available anywhere in the country.

Today, a local tells me he wants to sell his Stacatto P in .45acp set up for red dot. How does this happen, am I cursed? Is the God of guns messing with me?

Who has had this happen? , you search and search, make a buy and next day one pops up better!

Now I’ve got to scratch up more secret cash. Caleb, since you’re younger, I appoint you to tell my wife the real prices of my high end 1911’s when I pop off. Be gentle, she may actually know Wilson Combat’s are not 399.99

To speak without thinking is to shoot without aiming.

“There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.”

https://www.thethreepercenters.org/

Anyone interested in the 80's TV show Miami Vice? If so click here --->Miamiviceonline.com

The largest Miami Vice web site on the planet dedicated to all things Vice!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Sorry dude! Here's to hoping my wife doesn't sell my guns when I'm gone for what I told her I paid for them!
    -BH

Member: Florida Carry, COTEP 766, SAF, GOA, NRA Endowment Life
    FFL 03, NRA CRSO & CI: P-R-S-PPITH
    Former USAF NCO 1980-1984, DoD 1987-Present
    Please consider joining NRA at www.nra.org and Florida Carry at www.floridacarry.org

“The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”
    -- Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the United States

"Those who 'abjure' violence can only do so because others are commuting violence on their behalf."
    -- George Orwell

"The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools."
    -- Herbert Spencer

Lmao..... you got it bud, I’ll handle it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    __________________________________________________ _

**FIGHT WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE FLYING**

COTEP 717

Quote Originally Posted by BeerHunter View Post
    Sorry dude! Here's to hoping my wife doesn't sell my guns when I'm gone for what I told her I paid for them!
    Lol... I remember hearing a story as a child about a boat my grandfather once had. He wasn’t using it and told my grandmother he was going to sell it. Well, he was gone on a hunting trip and grandma had a yard sale. She didn’t “try” to sell the boat but someone saw it and asked if it was for sale. She knew grandpa wanted to sell it but didn’t know a price so told the guy to make her an offer thinking she’d get his number and have grandpa get in touch with him later. Well the number the guy gave her was much higher than what she THOUGHT grandpa had paid for it several years earlier so she sold it on the spot thinking he’d be very happy. He came home a couple days later and was not very happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Lol... I remember hearing a story as a child about a boat my grandfather once had. He wasn’t using it and told my grandmother he was going to sell it. Well, he was gone on a hunting trip and grandma had a yard sale. She didn’t “try” to sell the boat but someone saw it and asked if it was for sale. She knew grandpa wanted to sell it but didn’t know a price so told the guy to make her an offer thinking she’d get his number and have grandpa get in touch with him later. Well the number the guy gave her was much higher than what she THOUGHT grandpa had paid for it several years earlier so she sold it on the spot thinking he’d be very happy. He came home a couple days later and was not very happy!

Is that called Karma?
    Anyone interested in the 80's TV show Miami Vice? If so click here --->Miamiviceonline.com

The largest Miami Vice web site on the planet dedicated to all things Vice!

Quote Originally Posted by joecarry View Post
    Is that called Karma?
    That.... and my other grandfather who once bought my grandmother a vacuum cleaner as an anniversary present, are lessons I shall not forget.

Ahh, good memories. I lost both of my grandfathers a couple years ago within 4 months of each other. Both WWII navy men well over 90.

Ya Know you can buy more then one gun.
    This is what credit cards are for.

Ronnie
    N.R.A. - FLORIDA CARRY - D.A.V. - American Legion - M.C.A.--- U.S. Army disabled Veteran, GOA
    If you are not a member of the N.R.A. - It is time to join - Turn 5 million members into 15 or 20 million members
    If your not a member of FLORIDA CARRY it is time to join.

An armed population conststs of CITIZENS"
    AN UN-ARMED POPULATION CONSTSTS OF "SUBJECTS

Distinguished Member
    Good story

My Dad was Navy, Mom was Army. Both served in WW2

I still have Mom’s model 10 S&W .38 and the receipt for 54 bucks new. A roofer owed Dad 25 bucks in 1959 and gave him a new .303 British Jungle Carbine in cosmoline in exchange. I have it too. Will never get rid of either.

Sposors