Has anyone renewed recently - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone renewed recently

Distinguished Member OLDJEEP813's Avatar
    The wife had to renew last year. Packet never showed up and her license had expired. Went to the local state office no appointment, no packet. Just walked in, we were done in less than 20 minutes
    God Guns & Guts
    Made America Free

Taxation without representation
    Obamacare the Tax

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flphotog View Post
    Did you take a completed application or is that not necessary for a renewal, the website is a bit vague on that?
    I walked in with my old license and a debit card, that's all I needed. Pretty much all they do is take a new picture and have you verify all the information (address, etc.) is correct, then they print you a new one while they collect the fee. Easy peasy.
    A man with two watches never really knows what time it is.
    M. Twain

I think the feminists probably need some serious man in their lives.
    Delores O'Riodan

I just recently renewed. The packet arrived on time, and I went online with the code from the packet. I had my renewal card within a week, it was really fast. Just a few questions, upload a fresh pic, and done.
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
    John Adams From: http://www.liberty1.org/virtue.htm

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Thanks all, I'll probably head to the tax office sometime next week and get it renewed.
    Sun Tzu, The Art of War: He will win who has military Capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.

Member: COTEP 772, NRA, GOA, Florida Carry

I can’t speak for renewal, but when I did my initial application last month at my local tax collectors office, everything was computer based. I actually printed and took an application with me and they told me they didn’t need it. I do seem to recall at the beginning of the process there was an option to click new application or renewal.

I also believe they can do it by your existing license. I told them I had one but it had been expired a while and they asked for it and said it was all they needed. I got rid of it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Distinguished Member
    Yup, once you're in the system you're good to go with all the fingerprints and safety course/DD-214 and that sort of stuff. Guy in line before me, his expired in May and the clerk told him before starting from scratch that she'd look at what's in the computer on him and see if they could save some steps. Lucky for him most of it was still there, so all he had to do was fill out a kind of "mini-application" (computer based) and he was all set to go.

Mine was just a straight renewal with no strings and as I said it was really just answer a few questions, verify contact info, new picture and show them the money.
    A man with two watches never really knows what time it is.
    M. Twain

I think the feminists probably need some serious man in their lives.
    Delores O'Riodan

Paula renewed hers by mail @ three months ago. It went smoothly.
    Rick

"Sights are for the unenlightened."

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Just renewed online, license was here in three weeks. Got the packet about 10 weeks ago, so 90 days out was about right for timing.

Jeff

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sposors