Hello From North Florida - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello From North Florida

Distinguished Member
    Welcome aboard
    Glock 26
    Fl CWL holder
    NRA member

Welcome aboard from Cape Coral.... ( good suggestions from BeerHunter above )
    Mr. Ed < of course^2>
    NRA Life Member
    Florida Carry Member
    SAF & CCRKBA Member

Welcome from Zephyrhills from a jacksonville native.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Welcome. I also remember when things were a lot different. I was 15 and took my 22 rifle in a case on a public transit bus to go meet some friends to go into the woods near them and do some shooting.

Hello From North Florida

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySea View Post
    Welcome. I also remember when things were a lot different. I was 15 and took my 22 rifle in a case on a public transit bus to go meet some friends to go into the woods near them and do some shooting.
    Shoot, it hasn’t even been that long it’s been so bad...

I’m only 34, and I remember just 20 years ago as a kid and teen roaming the neighborhood with my buddies, BB guns in hand, shooting squirrels and cans, etc. And this was in an upper middle class white collar subdivision in the baymeadows area of jacksonville! Not exactly a 2A stronghold! In fact, I remember one neighbor lady who was a democrat elected to some sort of local office used to stop her car and give us sticks of gum and tell us to “watch that muzzle” before waving and driving off! That was only 20-25 years ago... there’d probably be a swat call out now!!! . A Democrat! Things have changed fast...

I love my dads stories from the 70’s... in high school, he got in trouble by the principle of Englewood high school in Jacksonville for having a shotgun in a rack in the back window of his pickup. He was going hunting after class. The principle was mad he had left it visible in the window rack because “boy don’t you know the sun and heat will mess up that finish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Woodsy; 01-05-2020 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySea View Post
    I forgot to mention this was in Maryland. I'm sure most of those here know that it is a very bad place for concealed carry these days. Very hard to get a permit. I did have one there as I was a retired LEO. The retired LEO 50 state law was not in effect when I retired so I had a real Maryland conceal carry permit.

Welcome from Tampa Bay!
    Anyone interested in the 80's TV show Miami Vice? If so click here --->Miamiviceonline.com

The largest Miami Vice web site on the planet dedicated to all things Vice!

Distinguished Member
    Welcome!
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free." A. E. van Vogt

Welcome from Sarasota
    LIFE MEMBER DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS
    Veterans Helping Veterans
    For help with Veterans Claims. : http://www.dav.org/veterans/find-your-local-office/

Sposors