Ice Age is Coming 1978 Science Facts - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ice Age is Coming 1978 Science Facts

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CLaws View Post
    Hi. The science wasn't necessarily wrong then. It didn't take man made ozone depletion from CFCs into account or the subsequent worldwide ban of CFCs lead by global scientists along with President Ronald Reagan and British Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher and the regeneration of the ozone layer which is currently in the process of "healing". What we're using now in place of CFCs (HFCs) is great for the ozone layer but a hundred times worse for the greenhouse effect which wasn't taken account for then either because it wasn't known we'd trade one man made disaster for another and a variety of other variables. Predicting what humans will do, what affect it will have on the planet is difficult but I have one; humans will destroy the planet and all life on it one way or another. The only question is "when?". Within 200 years I suspect. But perhaps tomorrow.
    welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, CLaws!

Since you've now made you first post to FCC without an introduction, please take the time to post you're own Introduction to FCC and perhaps the members will take you more seriously, particularly on the subject of thread. You can do that by going to the Introduce Yourself section of The Front Office and start your very own introduction thread. Then you'll find that lots of other FCC members will know to chime in to properly welcome you to the forum, and will be more responsive in answering questions!

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Finally, I would like to recommend you consider joining Florida Carry and join the effort to protect the rights of Floridians to keep and bear arms!

Again, welcome to FCC!
    -BH

Member: Florida Carry, COTEP 766, SAF, GOA, NRA Endowment Life
    FFL 03, NRA CRSO & CI: P-R-S-PPITH
    Former USAF NCO 1980-1984, DoD 1987-Present
    Please consider joining NRA at www.nra.org and Florida Carry at www.floridacarry.org

“The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”
    -- Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the United States

"Those who 'abjure' violence can only do so because others are commuting violence on their behalf."
    -- George Orwell

"The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools."
    -- Herbert Spencer

Ice Age is Coming 1978 Science Facts

Geez, and I thought I knew how to make an entrance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Geez, and I thought I knew how to make an entrance
    -BH

Member: Florida Carry, COTEP 766, SAF, GOA, NRA Endowment Life
    FFL 03, NRA CRSO & CI: P-R-S-PPITH
    Former USAF NCO 1980-1984, DoD 1987-Present
    Please consider joining NRA at www.nra.org and Florida Carry at www.floridacarry.org

“The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”
    -- Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the United States

"Those who 'abjure' violence can only do so because others are commuting violence on their behalf."
    -- George Orwell

"The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools."
    -- Herbert Spencer

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CLaws View Post
    Hi. The science wasn't necessarily wrong then. It didn't take man made ozone depletion from CFCs into account or the subsequent worldwide ban of CFCs lead by global scientists along with President Ronald Reagan and British Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher and the regeneration of the ozone layer which is currently in the process of "healing".
    The ozone layer has changed from large to small many times without prehistoric man having to give up his cans of Right Guard in order to help cool a planet that we were assured would be a giant glacier by now. Miami Beach was supposed to be underwater by 2021... only a year left for that to happen.

The problem with these climate guessers is exactly that - they're guessing. They plug real data into models then expect these models to predict the future like Kreskin with ESP and it simply never works the way they think. Every year hurricane predictions all over the place... big and many, no small and few, no catastrophic. I can make those guesses without the help of a climate scientist.
    A man with two watches never really knows what time it is.
    M. Twain

I think the feminists probably need some serious man in their lives.
    Delores O'Riodan

Troll gone

Didn't you guys know that many thousands of years ago when we had an Ice Age, that Florida never froze over. Hence, natural selection never happened here! That's why we have the all the dumbass Florida Man stories .
    NRA Member
    Florida Carry Member

" Common sense is not common "

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGator View Post
    Welcome to FCC.

Maybe humor, maybe not.

Impeachment hearings are simply democrat campaign ads, paid for by taxpayers, to convict Trump in the court of public opinion.

Sposors