James Yeager
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: James Yeager

Distinguished Member High Seas Drifter's Avatar

James Yeager

Lately his videos have been coming up in my YouTube feed. Many I've watched. Much of what he's espoused is part and parcel what I hear from y'all, here. That said, I believe he is frowned upon by much of the the [original] members here.

Bottom line: Does he know his sheet, or should I blacklist his advice?

Thanks!

-on Tapatalk
    • "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." -The Dalai Lama

He is a giant blowhard but the TN government was wrong to suspend his permit based on some YouTube comments.

For the most part what he teaches is correct and main stream. Unfortunately he is as mentioned above......he goes through instructors a bunch and it seems there is a lot of discontent. I wouldn’t work for him....back when i took courses there it was pretty stable but a lot has changed. It’s all about the money. Lately he has been hanging with Clint Smith at Thunder Ranch..... I disagree the TN government had every right to put a check on him for very inflammatory comments......as usual he back tracked quickly......
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." ---George Orwell
    NRA certified pistol & RSO
    NRA Life member

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by shooter4 View Post
    I disagree the TN government had every right to put a check on him for very inflammatory comments......as usual he back tracked quickly......
    Uh no... he didn't make any specific threats to anyone, he was talking out his ass and running his mouth. That is not a good enough reason to deny someone the ability to keep and bear arms.

In fact it's why permits shouldn't be required at all... privileges can be taken away on a whim but rights cannot.

Distinguished Member 7.62Kolectr's Avatar
    Isn’t he the one who cowered behind a truck or something in a combat firefight which wound up with several of his comrades dead?
    ¥ The origin of your right to keep and bear arms ¥
    http://constitution.org/lrev/rkba_wayment.htm
    COTEP#782

Quote Originally Posted by jackhinson View Post
    Uh no... he didn't make any specific threats to anyone, he was talking out his ass and running his mouth. That is not a good enough reason to deny someone the ability to keep and bear arms.

In fact it's why permits shouldn't be required at all... privileges can be taken away on a whim but rights cannot.
    He made threats against any LE who came to take his guns. Not only a credible threat, but a serious threat.

He's a douche, and 7.62Kolectr's post is correct. The video of that incident on the road was up for a very short time. He mucked it by not leaving the vehicle in gear, then bailing when the vehicle came under attack leaving two contractors to be killed in the vehicle. He sued his employer for firing him, and LOST.

Wish that vid was still available.
    The mind is the limiting factor

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking..

Stay Sharp

Brownie

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    He made threats against any LE who came to take his guns.
    Good.

Quote Originally Posted by jackhinson View Post
    Good.
    Good? So you're in the same category he's listed in, douche bag, nice to meet ya
    Last edited by brownie; 12-08-2019 at 05:59 PM.
    The mind is the limiting factor

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking..

Stay Sharp

Brownie

Good? So you're in the same category he's listed in, douche bag, nice to meet ya
    So you think that anyone who hyperbolates on YouTube should have their guns taken away?

That is good to know.

Yeah. He’s all that, but more towards the moron end of the scale.

And some in the know report that he’s a “Dudley fluffer.”
    Last edited by Rick McC.; 12-08-2019 at 10:27 PM.
    Rick

"Sights are for the unenlightened."

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Sposors