Shooting at another Navy Base, this time Pensacola Naval Air Station. - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Shooting at another Navy Base, this time Pensacola Naval Air Station.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie948 View Post
    SOOOOOO,
    On the news this morning the outcome was that it "WAS" a TERRORIST event so I guess I was right the first time.
    Ronnie

PS: See # 8
    You'd have been right to suspect he was a terrorist and call him such in post #8, but instead you just refered to him as one of those "crazy Muslim pieces of garbage," leaving some doubt about what you're trying to say.
    -BH

Member: Florida Carry, COTEP 766, SAF, GOA, NRA Endowment Life
    FFL 03, NRA CRSO & CI: P-R-S-PPITH
    Former USAF NCO 1980-1984, DoD 1987-Present
    Please consider joining NRA at www.nra.org and Florida Carry at www.floridacarry.org

“The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”
    -- Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the United States

"Those who 'abjure' violence can only do so because others are commuting violence on their behalf."
    -- George Orwell

"The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools."
    -- Herbert Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by OHEng View Post
    As I mentioned I was completely clueless that such a thing was even possible. I thought for sure that some LGS had done something way out of line but I was wrong - I guess under this exception what they did was perfectly in line with the law. But I still want to know about the NICS thing. I just don't see how they can determine the background of a person in that category (foreign national, here on a non-immigrant visa, meets one of the exception criteria to purchase legally) without having access to foreign records. I can't see the logic of simply checking local agencies for the time they were here, I mean they would never do that for a U.S. citizen who moved to FL from another state 180 days ago, so how do Saudis pass those checks?
    So, apparently, the criteria for purchasing a gun are FAR less for a foreign national than an American citizen. Makes all the sense in the world.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Life Member

"Dances with guns."

The Bloomberg LIB A TURDS will have a field day with this "LOOP HOLE"
    Ronnie
    N.R.A. - FLORIDA CARRY - D.A.V. - American Legion - M.C.A.--- U.S. Army disabled Veteran, GOA
    If you are not a member of the N.R.A. - It is time to join - Turn 5 million members into 15 or 20 million members
    If your not a member of FLORIDA CARRY it is time to join.

An armed population conststs of CITIZENS"
    AN UN-ARMED POPULATION CONSTSTS OF "SUBJECTS

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BeerHunter View Post
    You'd have been right to suspect he was a terrorist and call him such in post #8, but instead you just refered to him as one of those "crazy Muslim pieces of garbage," leaving some doubt about what you're trying to say.
    These terrorists are crazed pieces of garbage that follow the tenants of Islam the way Mohamed wrote it. Wahhabism comes from the Saudis and we still are in bed with these animals.
    Last edited by 10x; 12-09-2019 at 09:47 AM.

The bias and agenda of the media is always so painfully obvious.

When it's a Glock, they always mention it by name. They don't just say he used a 9-mm pistol. It was a "Glock." Reminds me of "He went to Jared." LOL!

But, if it was a Sig, or an H&K, or a S&W, or a Springfield, or a Hi-Point.... it's just a "gun" or "pistol."

I think people out there still believe that Glocks are magical / special / different than other handguns.

To the public, Glocks are the "AR-15" of the handgun world.
    NRA Life Member

"Dances with guns."

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 10x View Post
    These terrorists are crazed pieces of garbage that follow the tenants of Islam the way Mohamed wrote it. Wahhabism comes from the Saudis and we still are in bed with these animals.
    I know full well what belief system these crazy terrorists fanatics follow and you missed my point entirely.
    -BH

Member: Florida Carry, COTEP 766, SAF, GOA, NRA Endowment Life
    FFL 03, NRA CRSO & CI: P-R-S-PPITH
    Former USAF NCO 1980-1984, DoD 1987-Present
    Please consider joining NRA at www.nra.org and Florida Carry at www.floridacarry.org

“The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”
    -- Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the United States

"Those who 'abjure' violence can only do so because others are commuting violence on their behalf."
    -- George Orwell

"The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools."
    -- Herbert Spencer

Distinguished Member
    Man our Governor can demonstrate stupidity like no one else when he puts his mind to it. JAG-trained lawyer... says enough. It's not a "loophole" Governor, it's federal law in the US Code, you know, something a lawyer ought to be familiar with the basics of? SMH If you want to do something, then act on the part you have control over (hunting license issue) and get the legislature moving.
    A man with two watches never really knows what time it is.
    M. Twain

I think the feminists probably need some serious man in their lives.
    Delores O'Riodan

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by racer88 View Post
    The bias and agenda of the media is always so painfully obvious.

When it's a Glock, they always mention it by name. They don't just say he used a 9-mm pistol. It was a "Glock." Reminds me of "He went to Jared." LOL!
    Yeah, the media has always done that with specific guns, people, or places. How many times have you read headlines around a military base where "Joe Smith, a US Navy Sailor assigned to the USS Floppinfish, was arrested last night for....." But you never read: "Jane Doe, an Assistant Manager at Applebees, was arrested last night for..."
    A man with two watches never really knows what time it is.
    M. Twain

I think the feminists probably need some serious man in their lives.
    Delores O'Riodan

Quote Originally Posted by OHEng View Post
    Yeah, the media has always done that with specific guns, people, or places. How many times have you read headlines around a military base where "Joe Smith, a US Navy Sailor assigned to the USS Floppinfish, was arrested last night for....." But you never read: "Jane Doe, an Assistant Manager at Applebees, was arrested last night for..."
    USS Floppinfish! LOL! Good one. We used to call our ship, the "USS Never-port." In 1990, we were in port only 90 days out of the whole year.

The same is true for dentists..... sigh. If the guy who shot "Cecil the Lion" had been ANY other profession, they wouldn't have specified it. But, he was the "DENTIST who killed Cecil."

You'd never hear, "The ACCOUNTANT who killed Cecil." Or the engineer. Or the plumber. Or truck driver. Or welder. Or teacher. Or restaurant manager.

Nope... it was a ****ing DENTIST! LOL! Man, they ran with that one!
    NRA Life Member

"Dances with guns."

Out of the "PROBABLY" Thousand & Thousands of foreign nationals that came to America to hunt over the past hundred or more years and bought a gun to hunt with in our country, Due to this so called "LOOPHOLE" I'm guessing that this one event by a Piece of evil garbage radical will be the topic of gun control in America for a long time to come.
    Ronnie
    N.R.A. - FLORIDA CARRY - D.A.V. - American Legion - M.C.A.--- U.S. Army disabled Veteran, GOA
    If you are not a member of the N.R.A. - It is time to join - Turn 5 million members into 15 or 20 million members
    If your not a member of FLORIDA CARRY it is time to join.

An armed population conststs of CITIZENS"
    AN UN-ARMED POPULATION CONSTSTS OF "SUBJECTS

Sposors