Armed robbers hijack a UPS truck, lead police on chase 4 people killed
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Armed robbers hijack a UPS truck, lead police on chase 4 people killed

Armed robbers hijack a UPS truck, lead police on chase 4 people killed

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...nded-shootout/

Yikes, UPS driver and an innocent bystander killed along with the robbers !
    NRA Member
    Florida Carry Member

" Common sense is not common "

N.B.C. news already blaming the Police.
    Next we will have to hear all about how the thieves were just doing a little Christmas shopping and got shot at with a GUN by the evil store owner.
    I sure do feel bad for the Family of the UPS driver and my heart is bleeding for them. I have great joy for the thieves that will not be a problem for anyone anymore.
    Ronnie
    N.R.A. - FLORIDA CARRY - D.A.V. - American Legion - M.C.A.--- U.S. Army disabled Veteran, GOA
    If you are not a member of the N.R.A. - It is time to join - Turn 5 million members into 15 or 20 million members
    If your not a member of FLORIDA CARRY it is time to join.

An armed population conststs of CITIZENS"
    AN UN-ARMED POPULATION CONSTSTS OF "SUBJECTS

Honestly, this was a complete clusterf***, tactics wise. Inter-jurisdiction, uncoordinated free for all. Should have had a good SOP in place.
    God is great, beer is good, people are crazy.
    USMC 66-69 "wing wiper" Sgt E-5

DON'T DISS THE DONALD!

COTEP #744

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Waiting for all the facts to emerge regarding the LEO/LEA(s) response, but it sure doesn't appear to be very good initial reports for the "good" guys.
    -BH

Member: Florida Carry, COTEP 766, SAF, GOA, NRA Endowment Life
    FFL 03, NRA CRSO & CI: P-R-S-PPITH
    Former USAF NCO 1980-1984, DoD 1987-Present
    Please consider joining NRA at www.nra.org and Florida Carry at www.floridacarry.org

“The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”
    -- Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the United States

"Those who 'abjure' violence can only do so because others are commuting violence on their behalf."
    -- George Orwell

"The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools."
    -- Herbert Spencer

Distinguished Member Barry45ACP's Avatar
    My condolences go out to the families of the UPS Driver & the bystander. I will reserve any premature blame until all the facts are out. IMO there are two absolutes at this time; The armed assailants had to be stopped at all cost and there was a huge Cluster-F**K in doing so.
    A 9mm may expand but a .45 doesn't shrink!

Can't wait to hear how many cops were on that scene! Seemed like there were plenty of other times they could have stopped/pitted that truck in the 30 odd miles they went before waiting till they got trapped in traffic! Cluster*#%^ seems to be an understatement!

Robbers identified - convicted felons with prison time for armed robbery - surprise !!
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/robbers-f...ack-identified
    Last edited by rayman; 12-06-2019 at 08:46 PM.
    NRA Member
    Florida Carry Member

" Common sense is not common "

Distinguished Member 7.62Kolectr's Avatar
    19 officers fired their guns. An acquaintance on another forum posted this clip onto his personal YouTube page.
    You can see them using an innocent bystanders vehicle as cover. You can also see all the rounds they fired at and into the UPS truck.
    Toward the end you see the UPS driver fall out of the truck. The police are the ones who killed him and the other person.

https://youtu.be/iOmjzjEs5DM

The 19 officers who fired their weapons have been placed on administrative leave until the investigation is complete.
    ¥ The origin of your right to keep and bear arms ¥
    http://constitution.org/lrev/rkba_wayment.htm
    COTEP#782

I do not know why in a thing like this, One Police officer can get ahead of the criminal vehicle with an AR and dot the thieves eye from an overpass.
    No overpass, Ground will do just fine.
    I know some of you do not agree about this but I still feel a person running from the Police are to be shot with NO EXCEPTIONS.
    Innocent citizens do "NOT" run from the Police.
    Ronnie
    N.R.A. - FLORIDA CARRY - D.A.V. - American Legion - M.C.A.--- U.S. Army disabled Veteran, GOA
    If you are not a member of the N.R.A. - It is time to join - Turn 5 million members into 15 or 20 million members
    If your not a member of FLORIDA CARRY it is time to join.

An armed population conststs of CITIZENS"
    AN UN-ARMED POPULATION CONSTSTS OF "SUBJECTS

What astonishes me (in every case like this) is that the bystanders.... bySTAND, instead of GTFO of there. Just stunning to me that our culture has had their basic instincts of self-preservation politically-corrected out of them.

Me? If I can't drive out of there, which is unlikely... I'd find a way... But, if I can't, I'm bailing out and running away. I've drilled this into my family (wife and kids). If you hear or see gunshots... GTFO! Run until you either can't physically run anymore or hit the state line, whichever comes first.

But, look at all the cars that had escape routes that DIDN'T move. Many of them could have jumped the median and gotten some distance from the shooting. But, they didn't. They had room to hit "reverse" and gun it. But, they didn't. They stopped, instead. Holy moly.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Life Member

"Dances with guns."

Sposors