Man fatally shoots home intruder
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Man fatally shoots home intruder

Man fatally shoots home intruder

NRA Member
    Florida Carry Member

" Common sense is not common "

I love it how some idiot commenter below the article said "since when is burglary punishable by death?". Well, since approximately 1641 if you really want an answer. But all she really wanted to do was whine about this poor creature getting exterminated by his victim. I can't understand the mentality of these people. I mean I guess I can. She's probably an unarmed sheep and would just yell and holler at the guy coming through the window and if that didn't scare him off then I guess she'd just have to suffer whatever he had in mind and then later whine that someone should do something about this.

It must be nice being a liberal and not having to actually take responsibility for anything, always finding comfort in the knowledge that the solution is just one more law away.
    NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol, Rifle, HFS, PPITH, PPOTH) and Chief Range Safety Officer
    Florida Carry Life Member, SAF Life Member, NRA Endowment Life Member
    Front Sight Distinguished Graduate, Defensive Handgun, Glock 35 and Glock 23
    FFL Type 7, Class 2 SOT (Licensed NFA Firearms Manufacturer)
    Need a defensive force "legal plan"? Consider Self Defense Fund (SDF). Feel free to PM me with questions.

BRIANB,

Ronnie
    N.R.A. - FLORIDA CARRY - D.A.V. - American Legion - M.C.A.--- U.S. Army disabled Veteran, GOA
    If you are not a member of the N.R.A. - It is time to join - Turn 5 million members into 15 or 20 million members
    If your not a member of FLORIDA CARRY it is time to join.

An armed population conststs of CITIZENS"
    AN UN-ARMED POPULATION CONSTSTS OF "SUBJECTS

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

"since when does burgalary deserve the death penalty"
    Maybe AFTER you welcome him in, have coffee and donuts and he rapes you! Play stooopid games......

My personal opinion is that Burglary, Home invasion and people stealing packages of of the door step after a delivery all should be put to death immediately.
    Trial the same day and public hanging the next. No mercy at all for these people.
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    :
    ronnie
    N.R.A. - FLORIDA CARRY - D.A.V. - American Legion - M.C.A.--- U.S. Army disabled Veteran, GOA
    If you are not a member of the N.R.A. - It is time to join - Turn 5 million members into 15 or 20 million members
    If your not a member of FLORIDA CARRY it is time to join.

An armed population conststs of CITIZENS"
    AN UN-ARMED POPULATION CONSTSTS OF "SUBJECTS

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie948 View Post
    My personal opinion is that Burglary, Home invasion and people stealing packages of of the door step after a delivery all should be put to death immediately.
    Trial the same day and public hanging the next. No mercy at all for these people.
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    :
    ronnie
    A little harsh Ronnie - how bout murder, attempted murder : trial same day - death penalty next day
    Burglary, home invasion : put them in a cage for extended period of time
    Package stealing : public flogging.
    NRA Member
    Florida Carry Member

Quote Originally Posted by rayman View Post
    A little harsh Ronnie - how bout murder, attempted murder : trial same day - death penalty next day
    Burglary, home invasion : put them in a cage for extended period of time
    Package stealing : public flogging.
    I find it interesting that there are crimes that one can use lethal force to prevent the imminent commission of (or in some cases the completion of) yet those crimes are not judicially punishable by death.
    NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol, Rifle, HFS, PPITH, PPOTH) and Chief Range Safety Officer
    Florida Carry Life Member, SAF Life Member, NRA Endowment Life Member
    Front Sight Distinguished Graduate, Defensive Handgun, Glock 35 and Glock 23
    FFL Type 7, Class 2 SOT (Licensed NFA Firearms Manufacturer)
    Need a defensive force "legal plan"? Consider Self Defense Fund (SDF). Feel free to PM me with questions.

Could we bring back the stocks of Pilgrim's times?
    Mr. Ed < of course^2>
    NRA Life Member
    Florida Carry Member
    SAF & CCRKBA Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrianB View Post
    I find it interesting that there are crimes that one can use lethal force to prevent the imminent commission of (or in some cases the completion of) yet those crimes are not judicially punishable by death.
    agreed. ^^^
    NRA Member
    Florida Carry Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrianB View Post
    I love it how some idiot commenter below the article said "since when is burglary punishable by death?". Well, since approximately 1641 if you really want an answer. But all she really wanted to do was whine about this poor creature getting exterminated by his victim. I can't understand the mentality of these people. I mean I guess I can. She's probably an unarmed sheep and would just yell and holler at the guy coming through the window and if that didn't scare him off then I guess she'd just have to suffer whatever he had in mind and then later whine that someone should do something about this.

It must be nice being a liberal and not having to actually take responsibility for anything, always finding comfort in the knowledge that the solution is just one more law away.
    Well... if it's an occupied home, it's not burglary, as I understand it. It's robbery, and there's a difference. Plus it's a home invasion.

Yes, lethal force may be justifiable, but it's a false equivalency to compare it to the "death penalty."

The death penalty is just that... the penalty (which is the result of a conviction) of death. They don't use lethal methods to "stop" the convict from inflicting harm on victims at this point. They end his life with intent and purpose.

On the other hand, using lethal force in self-defense is neither a "penalty" nor is it intended to end the life of the attacker. It's intended to STOP the attacker (from attacking). It MIGHT end the life of the attacker, but it's not the INTENT of the application of the defensive force.
    Last edited by racer88; 12-05-2019 at 07:19 PM.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Life Member

"Dances with guns."

Sposors