Shooting at California's Saugus High School Leaves 2 Students Dead - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Shooting at California's Saugus High School Leaves 2 Students Dead

Quote Originally Posted by High Seas Drifter View Post
    EDIT: If that was the gun, I'll bet he carried with a full mag and didn't have one in the chamber, for whatever reason.

Yeah, as much as I hate to admit it, I've gone there in a few of these types of instances. Can governments really be as twisted as the movies make them out to be? Do I really even want to know?

-on Tapatalk
    Probably not. Based on what the dems have been up to the last several years; it’s a disheartening experience, to say the least...
    Rick

"Sights are for the unenlightened."

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

EDIT: If that was the gun, I'll bet he carried with a full mag and didn't have one in the chamber, for whatever reason.
    I'm thinking that if that's all the ammo he had access to on on him, then it's probably more likely that he "creatively acquired" the weapon from a private source (ie. took it from his parents or another adult) or some other source that didn't have extra ammo with the weapon. Meaning that he never "purchased the weapon" from a legal or otherwise source. If he could, he could also purchase more ammo. If I were his parents or family, I'd start to be very nervous now (Calif. storage/protection liability laws, etc).

Yeah, as much as I hate to admit it, I've gone there in a few of these types of instances. Can governments really be as twisted as the movies make them out to be? Do I really even want to know?

-on Tapatalk
    One would never want to think that there is nothing more there than just "coincidence," but "facts" of this nature are hard to ignore/dismiss. In this case, though, we're talking about a 16 y/o youth that did it on his birthday. That points me much more in the direction of "mental health" than anything else. While I would certainly never put it past the dems to "arrange" such a tragedy (i.e have someone "take one for the team" in the spirit of turning the narrative away from their problems), I would expect it more easy for them to get an adult to "take one for the team..." not necessarily a teenager that still has a lot to live for... potentially.

Last I heard, the BG is in "critical" condition as of 4am ET this morning. We'll see if he lives to tell the tale.
    Last edited by FfNJGTFO; 11-15-2019 at 05:36 AM.

Distinguished Member bladenbullet's Avatar

-on Tapatalk
    i'll just leave you with this...epstein didnt kill himself...
    Top Dog Wannabe....

"the two most important days of your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why"...mark twain

"a ship in harbor is safe. but thats not what ships are built for."
    john a shedd

keep moving...if you make em believe youre crazier than they are theyd have to be a fool to stick around and find out what youre capable of...me...

pink is the new black....

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Member bladenbullet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FfNJGTFO View Post

One would never want to think that there is nothing more there than just "coincidence," but "facts" of this nature are hard to ignore/dismiss. In this case, though, we're talking about a 16 y/o youth that did it on his birthday. That points me much more in the direction of "mental health" than anything else. While I would certainly never put it past the dems to "arrange" such a tragedy (i.e have someone "take one for the team" in the spirit of turning the narrative away from their problems), I would expect it more easy for them to get an adult to "take one for the team..." not necessarily a teenager that still has a lot to live for... potentially.

Last I heard, the BG is in "critical" condition as of 4am ET this morning. We'll see if he lives to tell the tale.
    and i'll leave you with this...who better and easier to coerce into a shooting than a mentally ill teen?...and with my experience with teens one could easily be turned mentally ill with little effort as they are stressed enough with a sub standard education system that tortures them for information it fails to provide...
    Top Dog Wannabe....

"the two most important days of your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why"...mark twain

"a ship in harbor is safe. but thats not what ships are built for."
    john a shedd

keep moving...if you make em believe youre crazier than they are theyd have to be a fool to stick around and find out what youre capable of...me...

pink is the new black....

Here's how the exchange will go, if you discuss this incident with a progressive statist:

Statist: We need to pass (more gun laws).

Us: Let's start with which laws the murderous sociopath broke. Which laws were broken (ie... ignored) by the perpetrator?

Statist: I don't know. I just know we have to do SOMETHING.

Us: So, you don't know which laws he broke? Really? You can't think of any?

Statist: I don't know and I don't care. We need to have more gun control.

Us: So, you don't care which existing laws were broken / ignored?

Statist: No.

Us: OK.... Perhaps you could tell me which NEW laws would have prevented this heinous crime?

Statist: I don't know... maybe background checks? Get rid of 'assault weapons'? Raise the age to buy a gun? More gun free zones? Ban high-capacity clipazines?

Us: He was 16 years old. He can't buy a gun already. Background checks are already required for those who are of age. He didn't use a so-called 'assault weapon.' And, they're already effectively banned in California. He used a low-capacity magazine. The school is already a 'gun free zone.' So... Now what? What NEW law do you propose would have stopped this SUICIDAL maniac?

Statist: I don't know, and I don't care. Just get rid of the guns. I have a right to feel safe.

Us: Aha.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Life Member

"Dances with guns."

The DEM O CRAPS will tell you that if there were "NO" guns in the possession of any American.
    Things like this could never happen.
    They would tell you:
    No more mass shootings
    No more gun related crimes
    No more suicides
    No more children accidentally shooting their friends or themselves.
    No more armed home invasions.
    No more armed car jackings
    No more armed robberies
    ****************AND******************
    No more constitution protecting the rights of all Americans because when the 2nd. amendment is gone, The rest will fall like domino's.
    Ronnie
    N.R.A. - FLORIDA CARRY - D.A.V. - American Legion - M.C.A.--- U.S. Army disabled Veteran, GOA
    If you are not a member of the N.R.A. - It is time to join - Turn 5 million members into 15 or 20 million members
    If your not a member of FLORIDA CARRY it is time to join.

An armed population conststs of CITIZENS"
    AN UN-ARMED POPULATION CONSTSTS OF "SUBJECTS

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie948 View Post
    No more constitution protecting the rights of all Americans because when the 2nd. amendment is gone, The rest will fall like domino's.
    Ronnie
    That’s my fear and a very real threat. If the 2nd falls, what’s next?

Free speech and Christianity seems to be a couple things the left hates as much as the 2nd. If the 2nd falls, setting a precedent, I suspect the 1st would be next. Then we’re truly

I don't believe the idea the dems are behind this kid shooting others to take the focus off the impeachment hearings. They are capable of more than we could imagine [ truth is stranger than fiction usually ] but I'm going to have to see a bridge built before I walk into that subjective thinking.

Build the bridge, it can be discussed. No bridge? There's really nothing to discuss relative conspiracy theories
    The mind is the limiting factor

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking..

Stay Sharp

Brownie

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    I don't believe the idea the dems are behind this kid shooting others to take the focus off the impeachment hearings.
    I agree. Especially recently, the Democratic leadership has been doing a whole lot of REALLY STUPID STUFF! Are they even smart enough to arrange such a conspiracy, and keep it quiet? I'm really beginning to doubt it!

Old Mafia saying: Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. I honestly don't think the Democratic leadership of today is smart enough to keep a conspiracy like this a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Denverd0n View Post
    I agree. Especially recently, the Democratic leadership has been doing a whole lot of REALLY STUPID STUFF! Are they even smart enough to arrange such a conspiracy, and keep it quiet? I'm really beginning to doubt it!

Old Mafia saying: Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. I honestly don't think the Democratic leadership of today is smart enough to keep a conspiracy like this a secret.
    I agree as well - not a conspiracy.
    In fact, I'll offer that it's just human nature.

Yes - It's human nature for some small subset of the teenage population to take guns to school and kill their classmates.
    It's human nature for some adults to murder their spouse and children during a heated divorce or custody battle.
    It's human nature for some people to just kill other humans.

It that's a conspiracy, it's been going on for as long as we humans have been on the planet.
    And if you look at in those terms, it's awfully naïve of us to think a few gun laws here are there are going to usurp millennia of human experience.

Sposors