Having Committed a Faux Pas I'm Here to Make Amends - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Having Committed a Faux Pas I'm Here to Make Amends

Welcome from South Florida
    "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." Ronald Reagan, June 6, 1984, speech at Omaha Beach Memorial
    COTEP: 739

Welcome Sir!
    Rick

"Sights are for the unenlightened."

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Welcome!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Great thanks to each of you for your warm welcome. I genuinely appreciate each response.

I'm chagrined over the OP's rambling wordiness. This morning, after rereading what I'd posted last night, I was going to delete it but instead opted for a slight edit, and as mentioned in the edit's "Reason", I wrote & posted it after consuming several adult beverages during the course of the evening.

BeerHunter, and, Barry45ACP, if I came across as rude, I apologize. I was attempting to express mild pique, not snarkiness or sarcasm. If it read that way . . . . . . . . the Knob Creek whiskey made-me-do-it and that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. :-)

Again, thank you all for the warm welcome!
    Regards, Lance
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! - Hunter S. Thompson -

Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own: he who, secure within, can say, Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today. - John Dryden

Welcome

Distinguished Member Riverpigusmc's Avatar
    Corn likker fixes all. Welcome
    "All civilians are targets or dependants" Drill Instructor Boone, Parris Island

I don't own the clothes I'm wearing..and the road goes on forever..
    NRA Life Member
    Florida Carry Member
    Wilson Combat CQB, Kimber Tactical Pro, S&W J frame

COTEP #523
    Founding Member

Welcome aboard.
    Steve
    NRA Life Member

Super Moderator
    No offense taken here and as was mentioned by others, we get a lot of passers by so it's really nice to have a new member that is here to really contribute to the forum. Nice choice of whiskey, too!
    -BH

Member: Florida Carry, COTEP 766, SAF, GOA, NRA Endowment Life
    FFL 03, NRA CRSO & CI: P-R-S-PPITH
    Former USAF NCO 1980-1984, DoD 1987-Present
    Please consider joining NRA at www.nra.org and Florida Carry at www.floridacarry.org

“The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”
    -- Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the United States

"Those who 'abjure' violence can only do so because others are commuting violence on their behalf."
    -- George Orwell

"The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools."
    -- Herbert Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by BeerHunter View Post
    No offense taken here and as was mentioned by others, we get a lot of passers by so it's really nice to have a new member that is here to really contribute to the forum. Nice choice of whiskey, too!
    Thank you, mon ami. I readily admit to being a "passer by" on many fads, trends and dogma of the "woke" folks. But, it's great to be a part of this wonderful forum. I will try to participate and contribute.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! - Hunter S. Thompson -

Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own: he who, secure within, can say, Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today. - John Dryden

Welcome from Naples

Sposors