Greetings from SW Florida
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from SW Florida

Greetings from SW Florida

Hi folks. New to SW Florida (Naples area) from Maryland earlier this year. Got my CC license late this summer and just picked up a new Sig P365 about a week ago. For those familiar with Maryland, you'll understand when I say I'm new to the CC party. Unb elievable (but, great) how different the attitudes are here. Looking forward to learn from the folks here who have been at this for a while.

Welcome from Jacksonville.
    To speak without thinking is to shoot without aiming.

“There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.”

https://www.thethreepercenters.org/

Welcome from Naples

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Welcome from Tampa Bay
    Anyone interested in the 80's TV show Miami Vice? If so click here --->Miamiviceonline.com

The largest Miami Vice web site on the planet dedicated to all things Vice!

Welcome from South Florida on the opposite coast from you.
    "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." Ronald Reagan, June 6, 1984, speech at Omaha Beach Memorial
    COTEP: 739

Welcome from Tampa Bay!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Arce View Post
    Hi folks. New to SW Florida (Naples area) from Maryland earlier this year. Got my CC license late this summer and just picked up a new Sig P365 about a week ago. For those familiar with Maryland, you'll understand when I say I'm new to the CC party. Unb elievable (but, great) how different the attitudes are here. Looking forward to learn from the folks here who have been at this for a while.
    Welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, Arce!

Welcome back to America and Liberty (for now). I worked in Maryland as a DoN Civil Servant for 30 years and watched that state turn into The Democratic People's Republik of Maryland during that time. When I left in 2017, I was never so happy than to see that place disappear in my rear view mirror for the last time as I crossed over the Route 301 bridge into Virginia on my last moving trip South back to Florida, where Mrs. BeerHunter and I have always called "home" despite being residents of the DPRofMD for longer than anywhere else in our lives. Now I'm sincerely hoping that there aren't enough short sighted left-wing voters in Florida, many of them Florida natives and augmented by those migrating to Florida for better weather and all of them voting to turn Florida into a state with policies and taxes like the places so many are leaving behind.

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Finally, I would like to recommend you consider joining Florida Carry and join the effort to protect the rights of Floridians to keep and bear arms!

Again, welcome to FCC!
    -BH

Member: Florida Carry, COTEP 766, SAF, GOA, NRA Endowment Life
    FFL 03, NRA CRSO & CI: P-R-S-PPITH
    Former USAF NCO 1980-1984, DoD 1987-Present
    Please consider joining NRA at www.nra.org and Florida Carry at www.floridacarry.org

“The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”
    -- Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the United States

"Those who 'abjure' violence can only do so because others are commuting violence on their behalf."
    -- George Orwell

"The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools."
    -- Herbert Spencer

Welcome from the other end of the state. Y’all keep em straight down there.

Distinguished Member
    Welcome aboard
    Glock 26
    Fl CWL holder
    NRA member

Welcome aboard.
    Steve
    NRA Life Member

Sposors