What is this SIG "Package" Worth?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is this SIG "Package" Worth?

Distinguished Member High Seas Drifter's Avatar

Question What is this SIG "Package" Worth?

Ok, so I'm thinking about selling my SIG P220R Elite Scorpion again. I say again because I had one, sold it to a forum member, found another one in Colorado (they're discontinued), and picked it up. It's pretty much been in my safe ever since. Literally only 65 rounds through it. I know because I only had 365 rounds for it, and have 300 left. I've been considering doing the consolidation thing. I sold all my Glocks that weren't 9mm for this reason. Thinking about sticking to the 9mm and .380 for semi-auto and .38 and .357 for revolver. I'll of course still have the mini-.22s, rifles, shotguns, and black powder, but this is my lone .45. (Every man should have a .45, right?)

I stress "thinking" because I'm still not certain if I want to get rid of it. The problem is, the rational side of me knows I just want it to want it. I sent back the Crossbreed SuperTuck after the two-week trial (which only lasted one week) because I just couldn't bring myself to want to carry it after that. If I'm carrying full-size, it will be the G17. So, here I am sitting on this stuff, not using it, and wondering what I should do with it.

I've looked on Gun Broker, so I have an idea of what one might go for there, but I'd like the opinion of the members here as to what they think it's worth. Private sale, that is. I wouldn't even consider taking it to a shop. Nope. The feedback I receive will hopefully help to push me in the right direction. Or, if nothing else, at least give me some more things to consider.

Besides the SIG Sauer P220R Elite Scorpion, I also have:

• 49 Rounds of Speer Gold Dot Ammo
    • 251 Rounds of Magtech FMJ Ammo
    • Galco Triton Kydex Holster
    • Galco Leather Concealable Holster
    • Galco Leather FLETCH High Rise Holster
    • Galco Leather Mag Carrier (belt loop)
    • Aker Leather Mag Carrier (belt clip)
    • Tekmat Cleaning Mat (unopened/unused)
    • Spare UpLULA insert for single-stack mags
    • SIG P226 X-Five BB Gun (backyard trainer/never shot/brand new)
    • Spare P226 X-Five Magazine [unopened]
    • ~1800 Daisy BBs
    • 20 Co2 Cartridges

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SIG-Package.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	64393

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SIG.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	64391

So, what do y'all think? What's it all worth? Should I sell it? Should I keep it? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." -The Dalai Lama

That’s a nice looking gun. I don’t think anyone can make that decision for you. Me personally, I would keep it. It doesn’t cost you anything more to hold onto it. If you have financial considerations to sell it for, that’s a different situation. Good luck either way.

First u have to determine the % condition it is in. I have a book of values I can PM you when I get home. It is probably worth more then u think. Sigs have a high value factor in general.
    Last edited by shooter4; 10-05-2019 at 03:02 PM.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." ---George Orwell
    NRA certified pistol & RSO
    NRA Life member

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by shooter4 View Post
    First u have to determine the % condition it is in. I have a book of values I can PM you when I get home. It is probably worth more then u think. Sigs have a high value factor in general.
    Thank you!

-on Tapatalk
    • "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." -The Dalai Lama

Wow that’s a beautiful weapon. No idea about price but maybe you could reconsider sitting on that. Great weapon and accessories. Best of luck with whatever you decide.
    Anyone interested in the 80's TV show Miami Vice? If so click here --->Miamiviceonline.com

The largest Miami Vice web site on the planet dedicated to all things Vice!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by High Seas Drifter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter4 View Post
    Thank you!

-on Tapatalk
    He's wrong and you should sell it to me for a c-note!

Seriously, that's a nice weapon and I loves me some Sigs! If that were in my safe, I'd be putting it to work in my EDC rotation!
    -BH

Member: Florida Carry, COTEP 766, SAF, GOA, NRA Endowment Life
    FFL 03, NRA CRSO & CI: P-R-S-PPITH
    Former USAF NCO 1980-1984, DoD 1987-Present
    Please consider joining NRA at www.nra.org and Florida Carry at www.floridacarry.org

“The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”
    -- Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the United States

"Those who 'abjure' violence can only do so because others are commuting violence on their behalf."
    -- George Orwell

"The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools."
    -- Herbert Spencer

-on Tapatalk

I wouldn’t sell it if I didn’t need to.
    Rick

"Sights are for the unenlightened."

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Thanks, guys! Yeah, I'm keeping it.

-on Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by High Seas Drifter View Post
    Thanks, guys! Yeah, I'm keeping it.

-on Tapatalk
    Rick

"Sights are for the unenlightened."

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Sposors