28% of Democrats say it should be illegal to join NRA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 28% of Democrats say it should be illegal to join NRA

28% of Democrats say it should be illegal to join NRA

Distinguished Member
    Given their openly expressed, and in many places enshrined in law, views on the right of free association- that you can be compelled by them to deliver a product or perform a service to support causes and people you find to be reprehensible but they do not, it is just a short step for them to believe that it is ok for them to prevent you from supporting a cause they find reprehensible, as their moral judgement is at all times and in all ways superior to yours’, at least in their view.
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free." A. E. van Vogt

I think it's past time for the NRA to sponsor some public service announcements ( ads ) that present it's history as a gun safety organization, Eddie Eagle program, civil rights supporting organization, etc.

Spend some of the members' money to educate those who have no clue what the NRA is about and believe the crapola spouted by the media and politicians.
    Mr. Ed < of course^2>
    NRA Life Member
    Florida Carry Member
    SAF & CCRKBA Member

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

75% of them are confused about which bathroom to use, and 30% of them ate tide pods.
    To speak without thinking is to shoot without aiming.

“There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.”

https://www.thethreepercenters.org/

Distinguished Member deadeyedick's Avatar
    Meanwhile, the poll also states that 15% of Republicans believe it should be illegal to join the NRA...proving that there are imbeciles on both sides of the aisle.

Of course, there are more imbeciles on their side than on ours.
    "It's Fumbles...it was always Fumbles."

Dr. Calvin "Fumbles" Killshot

...as the lunicy turns...
    Anyone interested in the 80's TV show Miami Vice? If so click here --->Miamiviceonline.com

The largest Miami Vice web site on the planet dedicated to all things Vice!

Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd View Post
    I think it's past time for the NRA to sponsor some public service announcements ( ads ) that present it's history as a gun safety organization, Eddie Eagle program, civil rights supporting organization, etc.

Spend some of the members' money to educate those who have no clue what the NRA is about and believe the crapola spouted by the media and politicians.
    Sounds good.
    Might have to make some changes in their marketing department and hire another Advertising Agency.

The N.R.A. has tried to buy some TV time but the Bloomberg & Soros owned and controled networks made it sooooooo $$$$$$$$ EXPENSIVE for them it was not an option.
    The only time the N.R.A. was even mentioned is when the democrat infiltrator's pooped out the stories on how corrupt the leaders are :
    EXAMPLE Wayne Le Pier spent thousand of dollars on his clothing allowance. They have it stated like he just went on a spree one time lately and spent the $$$$$$$,
    This expense was dolled out over 13 years and was not just for clothing but other needed items.
    They know exactly what the propaganda on the N.R.A. was going to do and it worked out well for them.
    A lot of really stupid foolish members did now renew. DESTROY FROM WITHIN JUST LIKE THEY ARE DOING IN WASHINGTON
    I extended for five more years and when it is up, I will extend for another five years if I'm still living.
    I suggest that you don't be a fool and "NOT" extend your membership because they are still the best at what they do and DUDLEY BROWN is not doing anything except telling us what we already know.
    N.R.A. & Florida carry are well worth the few dollars they are costing you.
    Ronnie
    Last edited by Ronnie948; 09-12-2019 at 09:28 PM.
    N.R.A. - FLORIDA CARRY - D.A.V. - American Legion - M.C.A.--- U.S. Army disabled Veteran, GOA
    If you are not a member of the N.R.A. - It is time to join - Turn 5 million members into 15 or 20 million members
    If your not a member of FLORIDA CARRY it is time to join.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by AFJuvat View Post
    75% of them are confused about which bathroom to use, and 30% of them ate tide pods.
    -BH

Member: Florida Carry, COTEP 766, SAF, GOA, NRA Endowment Life
    FFL 03, NRA CRSO & CI: P-R-S-PPITH
    Former USAF NCO 1980-1984, DoD 1987-Present
    Please consider joining NRA at www.nra.org and Florida Carry at www.floridacarry.org

“The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”
    -- Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the United States

"Those who 'abjure' violence can only do so because others are commuting violence on their behalf."
    -- George Orwell

"The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools."
    -- Herbert Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie948 View Post
    The N.R.A. has tried to buy some TV time but the Bloomberg & Soros owned and controled networks made it sooooooo $$$$$$$$ EXPENSIVE for them it was not an option.
    The only time the N.R.A. was even mentioned is when the democrat infiltrator's pooped out the stories on how corrupt the leaders are :
    EXAMPLE Wayne Le Pier spent thousand of dollars on his clothing allowance. They have it stated like he just went on a spree one time lately and spent the $$$$$$$,
    This expense was dolled out over 13 years and was not just for clothing but other needed items.
    They know exactly what the propaganda on the N.R.A. was going to do and it worked out well for them.
    A lot of really stupid foolish members did now renew. DESTROY FROM WITHIN JUST LIKE THEY ARE DOING IN WASHINGTON
    I extended for five more years and when it is up, I will extend for another five years if I'm still living.
    I suggest that you don't be a fool and "NOT" extend your membership because they are still the best at what they do and DUDLEY BROWN is not doing anything except telling us what we already know.
    N.R.A. & Florida carry are well worth the few dollars they are costing you.
    Ronnie
    Agree

Sposors