The Hunt - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Hunt

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    From that link:

According to The Hollywood Reporter, one scene in "The Hunt" shows elite liberal characters choosing their victims because they used a racial slur against black people on Twitter.

That doesn't seem to speak to the vics being deplorable's does it? If the term "deplorable" is used in the movie, if it's not describing or inferring Trump supporters/republicans/libertarians as the deplorables, then the movie really isn't about elite dems chasing Trump supporters is it?
    Your’s is the perfect example of a straw man argument, since I never linked the term “deplorable” to Mr. Trump. All I said was that people referred to as “deplorables” in the movie are hunted by liberal elitists. Any references to Mr. Trump are purely your own and the op’s. Post whatever you would like in response, I’m done.
    Last edited by ArthurDent; 08-10-2019 at 04:01 PM.
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free." A. E. van Vogt

The movie studio has cancelled the release of this movie.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/t...ts-1203298774/
    "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." Ronald Reagan, June 6, 1984, speech at Omaha Beach Memorial
    COTEP: 739

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurDent View Post
    Your’s is the perfect example of a straw man argument, since I never linked the term “deplorable” to Mr. Trump. All I said was that people referred to as “deplorables” in the movie are hunted by liberal elitists. Any references to Mr. Trump are purely your own and the op’s. Post whatever you would like in response, I’m done.
    The term deplorables IS linked to Trump, through Hillary's remark about Trump supporters.
    The mind is the limiting factor

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking..

Stay Sharp

Brownie

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Member Riverpigusmc's Avatar
    "All civilians are targets or dependants" Drill Instructor Boone, Parris Island

I don't own the clothes I'm wearing..and the road goes on forever..
    NRA Life Member
    Florida Carry Member
    Wilson Combat CQB, Kimber Tactical Pro, S&W J frame

COTEP #523
    Founding Member

And the wussification of America continues.

It seems ArthurDent and others were correct, the term deplorables is used in the movie. Still not sure if that refers to Trump supporters or not as it's been taken out of lineup for release.

I apologize to AD and others for questioning the word used until I actually saw it in another trailer.
    The mind is the limiting factor

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking..

Stay Sharp

Brownie

It seems ArthurDent and others were correct, the term deplorables is used in the movie. Still not sure if that refers to Trump supporters or not as it's been taken out of lineup for release.

I apologize to AD and others for questioning the word used until I actually saw it in another trailer.
    In a way, it's disappointing that they pulled it. If they ran it, it would just make them look worse, which would be to our benefit.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Life Member

"Dances with guns."

Distinguished Member
    T

Apology accepted.
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free." A. E. van Vogt

This removes some of the meaning felt and the honor in wearing one of the deplorable badges.

Sposors