Florida Concealed Carry banner

Lost in mail? Twice?

Tags
ccw lost permit
2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Caleb 
#1 ·
Hey y'all

I have been reading thru all the posts on here, and many other places. I know it can be a long process in getting your permit, but I never thought it would take so long in the mail.

Applied - May 5th
Issued - June 5th
Called and got 2nd one mailed June 25th
Still nothing in the mail on July 24th

Am I just being impatient or is there a reason why it would take so long in the mail? Anyone else have this issue?
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Gun accessory

See less See more
#3 ·
What Artemis said, and also is there any chance someone is stealing it from your mailbox? I have a post office box for just this reason. Nothing comes to the house. Everything goes to the post office box.

#4 ·
Hey y'all

I have been reading thru all the posts on here, and many other places. I know it can be a long process in getting your permit, but I never thought it would take so long in the mail.

Applied - May 5th
Issued - June 5th
Called and got 2nd one mailed June 25th
Still nothing in the mail on July 24th

Am I just being impatient or is there a reason why it would take so long in the mail? Anyone else have this issue?
Welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, LexiJade! :wave

Excepting the ideas Brian and artemis wrote of, your missing FCWFL is a bit of a mystery and I hope it's solved soon!

Since this was your first Post to FCC, please take the time to post you're own Introduction thread to FCC so the members will get to know you. You can do that by going to the Introduce Yourself section of The Front Office and start your very own introduction thread. Then you'll find that lots of other FCC members will know to chime in to properly welcome you to the forum, and will be more responsive in answering questions!

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Finally, I would like to recommend you consider joining Florida Carry and join the effort to protect the rights of Floridians to keep and bear arms!

Again, welcome to FCC! :grin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.