Florida Concealed Carry banner

New Holster, NOT a Panther!!!!

5K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Rick McC. 
#1 ·
Ha! Just kidding. [emoji23] Did my “click bait” work on you?

I emailed Jim at Panther about a new IWB holster for my Walther PPS M2. I wanted a sweat guard added (their kits usually don’t come with one) and I also wanted something different than the normal black. As usual, Panther knocked it out of the box with this beautiful Patriotic, sweat guard added piece of fine art! Thank you gentlemen, it’s amazing.

PS: remember to spay and neuter your Pigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
What is a sweat guard? Leather?

#6 ·
It can be if you have a leather holster. It’s just a part of the holster that covers the pistol where it contacts your skin....mainly the rear of the slide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Nice! I didn't know we had the option with Panther to dress up the holster. Gotta look into that with the next one. :thumsup

#10 ·
Nice rig Caleb! Jim always knocks it outta da park in evrything he's delivered to me. Think I need to contact Jim and see when I can order the Betsy Ross flag version! :grin

#13 ·
Thanks for the kind words folks! I have not posted in quite some time... Scott and I are still in the shop.... Hope all of our FCC friends are well!
:thumsup

#14 ·
Great to hear from you, Jim and to know both you and Scott are doing well! :2thumsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.