Florida Concealed Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

For Sale Norinco SKS PHOTOS and verbiage added.

6K views 37 replies 9 participants last post by  cyberphobia 
#1 · (Edited)
Chinese SKS for sale;Wood Furniture with extras anyone interested?
Only about 350 rounds through it.
Includes original box and fittings plus 1000+ rounds of Russian ammunition
I have included 3 TAPCO 20 rounders but I have found 6 more they might be $15 each extra, the firing pin was replaced by a Murray's with an extra spring... I still have the original, I took off the butt sling fitting still have it and the original magazine; there is the cleaning kit in the butt stock and I managed to find a proper Bayonet as well.
Think that's it.

Price $550 FTF Ft Myers.

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun
Gun Rifle Trigger Wood Air gun
Shotgun Wood Air gun
Text Airplane Vehicle Magenta
Pink Fashion accessory Font Turquoise Jewellery
Strap Fashion accessory Zipper
Wood Flooring Floor Plywood
Text Box Label

See less See more
#3 ·
PM inbound!

#8 ·
Arranged to buy this one and looking forward to some range time as soon as possible.
:grin :ak

#10 ·
Sergei Simonov Approves of this post. :thumsup

Enjoy it! They are fun rifles.

Let me check my stash when I get home, I may have a few stripper clips laying around.

#11 ·
^^^^
:2thumsup

#21 ·
Thanks for adding the photos! :2thumsup

#23 ·
Only thing I did was remove the box mag and use the TAPCOS they are very reliable and the SKS locks back on the last round.
Putting the box back would be no problem.

#24 ·
I have a Norinco SKS that I bought new back in the early ‘90’s. It has a brick-red fiberglass stock, and came with a triangular bayonet, and a green canvas looking strap with leather ends.

It was ridiculously inexpensive. :dunno Anyone else have/seen one like that?

#25 ·
They came with both the spike and flat bayo's. Mine's from the early 80's [all original ], by the mid 90's, the chinese were changing parts out for the American market so spikes/flats and other variations in gas systems were being used. They mostly came with the sks sling [ that strap you mentioned ] as you describe, they hold well. Almost reminded me of the canvas slings the M14's came with in boot but different attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.