Florida Concealed Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLD Pending funds-WTS: S&W M&P Shield 9mm plus extras

Central Florida 
2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  BeerHunter 
#1 · (Edited)
I’ve had this 9mm Shield for about a year and haven’t fired it much. It has been a house gun but, I also have a Shield 45 that will take over that duty. So, the 9mm will go to a new home. It has about 200 rounds of FMJ, Winchester Ranger, and Federal HST fired and is 100% dependable. No +P has been fired in it.

The Pistol comes in its original box with original 7 round mag, 8 round mag, and finger extension for the 7 round mag. The 7 round magazine has the MagGuts +1 kit installed which makes it an 8 round magazine with either the flat base plate or the finger extension base plate installed. I’ve also included the original S&W factory spring and follower in the MagGuts box in case you want to go back to stock. Price is $275 plus shipping. I am in Mount Dora and will drive some to meet up.

I also have two extra S&W factory 8 round magazines for sale. One has the MagGuts kit installed making it a 9 round magazine and the other is factory original. (Original S&W spring and follower also included with the 9 rounder). Price is $30 for the 9 rounder and $20 for the 8 rounder. If you also buy the pistol you can have both for $40.

Last but not least is a Hogue Handall Beavertail Grip Sleeve #18400 precisely made for the Shield 9 or 40 (also the Ruger LC9). It was on my Shield and is in like new condition. $10.

Payment by USPS MO, Cash, or PayPal F&F is acceptable. Happy to answer questions.

See less See more
#3 ·
PM inbound shortly.

#4 ·
Closed at OP request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.