Glock 20 Gen4, 10mm. CC Holzer? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock 20 Gen4, 10mm. CC Holzer?

I carry my XD(M) 10mm in a Panther IWB, under a tee shirt.

It has a 4.5” barrel, and a 15 round mag, so the grip isn’t little by any means.

I’m sure Panther Concealment could make an IWB holster for a G20.
    Rick

"Sights are for the unenlightened."

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooterindustries View Post
    I'd go with deep carry IWB, personally. Like with the g17, you're going to have to cant it significantly because of the long grip
    Welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, Shooterindustries!

Since this was your first post to FCC, now would be a really good time to post you're own Introduction thread to FCC so the members will get to know you. You can do that by going to the Introduce Yourself section of The Front Office and start your very own introduction thread. Then you'll find that lots of other FCC members will know to chime in to properly welcome you to the forum, and will be more responsive in answering questions!

If you're a business owner that may want to advertise on this site, please see the advertising paragraph in the first post of this thread: https://www.floridaconcealedcarry.co...and-Guidelines

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Finally, I would like to recommend you consider joining Florida Carry and join the effort to protect the rights of Floridians to keep and bear arms!

Again, welcome to FCC!
    -BH

Member: Florida Carry, COTEP 766, SAF, GOA, NRA-Life Member
    FFL 03, NRA CRSO & CI: P-R-S-PPITH
    Former USAF NCO 1980-1984, DoD 1987-Present
    Please consider joining NRA at www.nra.org and Florida Carry at www.floridacarry.org

“The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution.”
    -- Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the United States

"It ain't dying I'm talking about, it's living."
    -- Gus McCrae (character from Larry McMurtry's Lonesome Dove)

"The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools."
    -- Herbert Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurDent View Post
    I carry a Sig P365. It is very small but still holds 10+1 or 12+1 9mm with the longer mag. It is a very sweet shooting pistol and would be easily concealable. You might take a look at it if you want to try something smaller. Panther makes holsters for it, I have an OWB Panther I like a lot.
    Well Bob, there’s a $hit load of difference in a 10mm and a small 9mm. I have both, but there isn’t much they have in common.

Panther can make him a good IWB for his G20 (same dimensions as a .45acp G21, I believe). I carry my XD(M) 4.5” 10mm in a Panther IWB under a tee, so I believe he could do the same with his G20.
    Rick

"Sights are for the unenlightened."

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Sposors