22LR suppressor

Thread: 22LR suppressor

22LR suppressor

I have 2 barrels out getting threaded to 1/2-28. Now I have found rim fire suppressors prices all over the place. I plan on using one for back yard shooting and plinking. I would hope to keep it around 200 bucks for one. Are the ones sub 300-400 good? Or do I just need to look into building one with a different form?
    Disclaimer. I use sarcasm

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”- Unknown

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" Thomas Jefferson

"I stopped worrying about MOA (minute of angle) years ago. Now I just worry about MOD (minute of dead)" courtesy of Riverppig.

COTEP #673

I have a Rebel Silencer Micro 22. Very happy with it.
    To speak without thinking is to shoot without aiming.

“There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.”

https://www.thethreepercenters.org/

Distinguished Member TitleIIToyLover's Avatar
    I have a Gemtech Outback II. If I had to do it over again, I would buy one that is user serviceable. 22Lr Silencers are lots of fun.

If you are going to pay a 200 tax, the price of the silencer is somewhat unremarkable. Just buy the one you want but get one that will last.
    Last edited by TitleIIToyLover; 11-11-2018 at 07:28 PM.
    There are only 3 colors, 10 digits, and 7 notes; it's how we arrange them that is important.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Member 7.62Kolectr's Avatar
    Buy a Sparrow and never look back.

https://silencerco.com/silencers/sparrow-22/

Love mine.
    ¥ The origin of your right to keep and bear arms ¥
    http://constitution.org/lrev/rkba_wayment.htm
    COTEP#782

I'm looking for one serviceable. but don't wan to spend 400-500 bucks on. I can build one for about 250. When I do my next stamp for 30 I plan on building one that is only 300 instead of 1000.
    Disclaimer. I use sarcasm

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”- Unknown

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" Thomas Jefferson

"I stopped worrying about MOA (minute of angle) years ago. Now I just worry about MOD (minute of dead)" courtesy of Riverppig.

COTEP #673

Look at the griffen armament optimus mine is still in taxstamp jail due to make parole next month. It fits from 300 win mag to .17 and is user service able meaning you can clean it. I have a 300$ 22 can and it works well , I shoot in the back yard, subsonic are what I use they are lower noise. The one size fits all are cheaper.
    Florida CWFL Member NRA , Florida Carry

Sposors