Just be glad you live in Florida - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just be glad you live in Florida

How did those hardley ablesons do in keeping up with your Beemer?
    Rick

"Sights are for the unenlightened."

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Rick McC. View Post
    How did those hardley ablesons do in keeping up with your Beemer?
    Harley and a Kawasaki Nomad. I let them take lead today, only once jumping out front for a spirited 12-14 miles through some rather challenging twisties.
    The mind is the limiting factor

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking..

Stay Sharp

Brownie

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    Harley and a Kawasaki Nomad. I let them take lead today, only once jumping out front for a spirited 12-14 miles through some rather challenging twisties.
    Rick

"Sights are for the unenlightened."

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

If your a traveler on A Motorcycle you will learn to like all brands of bikes because like guns, They all do different things and it is how the rider uses his bike that makes the difference.
    Personally, I loved my Harley's but I also like Goldwings, Beemers, and several jap bikes.
    Try a NINGA if you want pure excitement.
    That go anywhere bike of Brownies is a masterpiece of engineering and does it all ""GOOD"""
    I as well as Brownie will tell you,
    Go see America and even if your not on a Motorcycle, Just stop and enjoy things in our country that will enhance your love for our country and our freedom to just GO.
    Ronnie
    N.R.A. - FLORIDA CARRY - D.A.V. - American Legion - M.C.A.--- U.S. Army disabled Veteran, GOA
    If you are not a member of the N.R.A. - It is time to join - Turn 5 million members into 15 or 20 million members
    If your not a member of FLORIDA CARRY it is time to join.

An armed population conststs of CITIZENS"
    AN UN-ARMED POPULATION CONSTSTS OF "SUBJECTS

The mind is the limiting factor

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking..

Stay Sharp

Brownie

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie948 View Post
    I lived my life backwards and did all of the things I wanted to do while I was young and working, My regular job was not high paying but I got all the time off I ever wanted and always had my job. I did Photography to supplement the extra money to do my travels.
    I spent most of my $$$$ on Motorcycles, Cars, Racing Track, Traveling, Females and the rest I just wasted on my house and bills
    I'm 75 now and waste my $$$$ on guns and ammo and my range membership.A few years ago I was stuck in a wheel chair and had to use a walker to go to the range, The guys at my range would carry my stuff in and out for me. Donald Trump signed a bill that allowed me to get the Nam hardware removed and a new hip put in and the VA paid for everything. Now I'm walking, No Walker but if I walk far I use my Cain.
    If your young and can do it, Do your stuff while you are young and can enjoy life, Don't wait until you get old and feeble.
    I only have two things on my Bucket list and one is a cruise, the other is Alaska's Dawson city.
    Ronnie
    Great story about your adventure. My dad is about the same age as you and has some very bad knee and hip problems. He could barely walk in June. My sister got him some CBD oil and a CBD salve to put on his knees and hips. He said that if his pain was a 10 on the charts, it is now about a 3. He is truly amazed at how much it has changed his life around. Its not marijuana, think it is the male counterpart (the female is what gets you high). He never smoked a joint in his life, hated/hates pills and would not do opiates and suffered for a good two or three years. He could barely even sleep the pain would be so bad. Now he is doing quite well. About to get an operation anyway to help out but says the CBD is an amazing thing to do. If you still have some mobility and pain issues you may want to try it, or at least look into it.

Sposors