Florida Concealed Carry banner

Shout out to Dave @ Little Bear

4K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Caleb 
#1 ·
Just would like to follow up on a earlier thread I did. Dave did a minimalist holster for my G27, & I said I wouldn’t get to it for a while ...... & I didn’t ..... now I have ! Dave, again as I told you in the emails, it was an awesome job. Guys if you like a almost nothin holster, for me it ain’t Kidex, it’s leather ( Horse hide in my case, per Dave’s recommendation after my explanation of my other ones I have from High Noon ) & this guy puts together some fine stuff, answers his damn email, response is awesome, Thanks Dave Still life
Gun Firearm Starting pistol Gun accessory Trigger

& gave me a 10% discount for being a FCC member & included 2 clips ...... YES CLIPS ! for me at no extra charge !!

See less See more
#2 ·
:2thumsup

#5 ·
I was just thinking i have nothing for my stainless Kimber 1911, and i wont put it in kydex......on my list thanks for posting!!

#6 ·
Those look great.....I have several holsters and belts from Dave. He is a true craftsman and follows it up with great customer service. ebl

#13 ·
^^^^
Very nice! Dave does excellent work. :2thumsup

#14 ·
Dave made this one for my Glock 27 about 9 years ago. Excellent workmanship. This is the best holster I own. Dave is a great guy to deal with. This one has a shark skin trim on the mouth of the holster. Great retention too.

Leather Handgun holster Belt

#15 ·
I second the comments. I've had a Havana brown Ippos for M2.0 and the workmanship and strong construction is above par. I still need a Panther for those times I need to get it on and get out the door quick, but this is probably the best leather holster I have ever owned.:thumsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.