Whats the most popular caliber for a suppressor

Thread: Whats the most popular caliber for a suppressor

Whats the most popular caliber for a suppressor

Whats the most popular caliber for a suppressor.

After much thought I purchased the 223 can because it will work on my 22s.

Does this apply to a 45 can also? Can 9mm be shot thru a 45 suppressor? Are the thread sizes even the same?

I just bought a G.A. Optimus it will work on Rifles from 300 WM to 22 and pistols from 9mm to 22. As far as I know a 9mm suppressor is the biggest pistol that will work will work on the Optimus. good luck the wait is the worst part.
    Last edited by Earl 007; 10-19-2019 at 07:00 AM.
    Florida CWFL Member NRA , Florida Carry

I have had the Optimus now for over a year, It is a good performing can. It's rated for full auto but more importantly it is light weight, to my surprize it shot with very little change in point of impact on my 308. So it's a lego like suppressor system covering .17 to 300WM it's also easy to clean so I recomend it to anyone still setting on the fence, It reccomends a set of round wire brushes for 9$ each, I found the same brushes on amazon for 3.50 and free shipping the brushes fit on your cordless drill, good luck.
    Florida CWFL Member NRA , Florida Carry

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Old Farmer View Post
    Whats the most popular caliber for a suppressor.

After much thought I purchased the 223 can because it will work on my 22s.

Does this apply to a 45 can also? Can 9mm be shot thru a 45 suppressor? Are the thread sizes even the same?
    Besides 9mm the .300 blackout a very popular caliber for suppressing. I have a Specwar 7.62 on my SBR 10.3" barrel in .300 black and with subs it's very quiet. That same can on a 20" barreled AR brings the DB's down to .22lr supers.
    If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

-- Samuel Adams

Sposors