Florida Concealed Carry banner

Dept of Ag said no...

3K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  FNS-40 
#1 ·
What’s up guys,

I went 1/19 to submit my application, while I was there I had brought with me 2 final dispositions from 12 years ago. (Driving on suspended,trespassing) The tech that handled my application said I didn’t need to submit them because it wasn’t for a disqualifying crime, I questioned him and he looked back at the screen and said it wasn’t any of the things on application so didn’t need to have them.

I then came on this site and seen that I should have submitted them so I faxed an emailed the dispositions on 1/23 to Tallahassee.

I have tried to call them to verify they have received them and are in my file but can not get pasture first person I talk to. They literally hear when I applied and go right in to the 90 day blah blah blah..

Am I just at their mercy at this point, I’m afraid I’ll get to the 90 days and they say I never submitted them and be in a deeper hole. Do I have any options with trying to verify they now have the dispositions. My wife’s application got approved the same day and already has her license, and yes she rubs it in everyday!! Lol

See less See more
#4 ·
So carry every day. Alright!

#7 ·
Congrats!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.