Florida Concealed Carry banner

My newest fixed blade

7K views 31 replies 16 participants last post by  shooter4 
#1 ·
Just picked this new ESEE6 with a sharpened clip point a few days ago. It will be going to www.PantherConcealment.com soon for a custom sheath as I'm not a fan of the one that came with it:

Knife Cold weapon Blade Hunting knife Cutting tool

See less See more
#8 ·
Yes, full tang blade made from 1095 steel.

#5 · (Edited)
When I was younger I wanted to own one of every gun in the world. I found that I didn't have enough money to do that. So, I decided that I wanted to own one of every knife in the world. I found that I didn't have the money to do that.

So, now that I have a more realistic vision of my gun collection and my knife collection, I can honestly say... you have made a fine addition to your collection. You can't own them all so take your time and get the ones you really want.

When I was just getting started, I was on a TFX. Someone asked me what my favorite knife was and I told the the Gerber BMF. They asked where it was and I told them is was at home in the safe because it was a 125 dollar knife and I was not going to carry it in the field. They did a good job of explaining how stupid I was. I learned that your favorite knife was the one that you had with you when you needed it. Since then, I have had times in my life that I had lots of discretionary income and have bought a few nice knifes. BUT I also own a ton of Marokniv knives from Sweden and have one in every nook and cranny. I away have a knife. There are some fine knifes that don't cost an arm and a leg.

#6 ·
Nice. I have the 4 in Marine OD with orange scales and a Panther sheath

#7 ·
Nice! What is the blade length?

#9 ·
Blade length is 5 3/4 in, 11 3/4 in OAL.

#14 ·
It IS VERY sharp and feels pretty good in my hand. It was the sharpened clip point that intrigued me to add this one to my small collection of fixed blades.

#16 ·
When I get the Panther sheath, I will. Not a fan of the sheath that was shipped with it.

#17 ·
I've been carrying a CRKT Minimalist horizontally for years & have been happy with it. I got a new belt made from 1/4" bullhide & it no longer fits. I'm hoping the clip plate that comes with the Esee will fit or I'll be looking for something custom as well.

#18 ·
The ESEE6 is too large for me to carry horizontally but the Panther Sheath allows it to be worn IWB or OWB, strong or weak side, edge forward or rearward quite easily.

#20 ·
No, that's why I got this one; I don't think it's all that common in mass produced blades.

#26 ·
:thumsup

#27 · (Edited)
I have a Randall that kooks very much like this. I thought they may be made by the same company but this was made by Ontario Knife Blade Bowie knife Hunting knife Tool
that’s a panther sheath next to it

#29 ·
I have a Randall that kooks very much like this. I thought they may be made by the same company but this was made by Ontario View attachment 53050 that’s a panther sheath next to it
Correct me if I’m wrong but, I believe they are to retry much the same knife. RAT and Essee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.