Florida Concealed Carry banner

Online renewal

5K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  inthewoods 
#1 · (Edited)
Did not receive packet in mail. Due to renew early next month. Do I have to go in to regional office to r enew? Update- The problem was I have a physical and mailing address. Went to the reg. office in Jax. Was in and out in 20 min. New license in hand.

#2 ·
Did not receive packet in mail. Due to renew early next month. Do I have to go in to regional office to renew?
I would, just so you don't have a delay in your CWFL being processed. From what I have heard and read it takes 5 min

#4 ·
Any time sir!!

#11 ·
Wife and I both went into the Tax Collector's Office here in Hernando County with our current driver's license (photo ID) and our expired CWFL (expired two days, or so, before we got in there) - they didn't need anything else (no photos, no fingerprints) and we walked out with a new license in about 20 minutes (they were processing a couple of new licenses at the same time).

#12 ·
I just went online and they even let you use a picture you take yourself. They have online software to cut and frame ID photo and I got my renewal in two weeks after hitting the send button. I submitted my renewal well in advance. No problem and quick approval.

#13 ·
^^^^
This! Even though no address appears on your Florida CWFL, DOACS has your permanent address and if your permanent address changes, F.S 790.06(8) requires you to notify DOACS:

(8) Within 30 days after the changing of a permanent address, or within 30 days after having a license lost or destroyed, the licensee shall notify the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services of such change. Failure to notify the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services pursuant to the provisions of this subsection shall constitute a noncriminal violation with a penalty of $25.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.