Florida Concealed Carry banner

We Request Your Guidance and Assistance

506 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  gr8fuldoug 
#1 ·

We Request Your Guidance and Assistance

We are coming up on the end of the 1st half of the year at the end of next week. This gives all of us great opportunities. It helps you as we are making great deals for you in order to bring up 1st half sales figures. It helps us as we turn to the manufacturers and distributors with the same thing in mind, that they need to make last minute sales to increase their 1st half sales figures.

We want your guidance as to what products you feel we should bring in that you may feel we do not have or that you'd be interested in. We need your assistance in sales, lol. We want to have a big upswing in sales from now through the end of the month. So if you've been thinking about getting a new Optic, Camera, Tripod or whatever please give us a call, 516-217-1000, take a peek at our Specials Section, send a PM or an e-mail, gr8fuldoug@aol.com and let's make it happen.

We will be placing stocking orders with:

Athlon

G.P.O.

Hawke

Kahles

Konus

Kowa

Leica

Leupold

Meopta

Nightforce

Schmidt & Bender

Sig Sauer

Steiner

Swarovski

Zeiss

We will also be placing stocking orders for Cameras and Tripods with:

Canon

Gitzo

Lowepro

MagMod

Manfrotto

Nikon

Olympus

Promaster

Sirui Tripods and Heads

Tamron

So please reach out to us and let us know if there's something you'd like us to order in for you or something you think we should be carrying but aren't. Thank you

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day.

Please follow me on instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Cameras,Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.