Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Volusia County to track movement of citizens w/ car tag scanners

Brian
    The mind is the limiting factor

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

Stay Sharp

Brownie

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    If I was a cop at the time, I'd have used the stations computer/'s to punch up the information and not driven to Boston, paid for parking and the 3.00 fee for the information/ You're making statements and accusations with no facts to back your assertions.

I most certainly could have walked into the local station or had an asst AG/state trooper friend run it for me over the phone, but that would be asking them to violate law and my doing so by asking or receiving the information.

As for grabbing information someone deemed I shouldn't have, well, that's their opinion and was NOT law. Thus, no violation of anyone's rights. That's whats known as "trouble with a curve".

You are part of the reason there is suspicion about such things transpiring.

I'm the reason multiple OC figures were sent to jail, murderers were caught and incarcerated, rapists identified, arsonists identified and prosecuted to jail. You'd hobble the efforts made whenever possible, being uneducated in the finer aspects of law enforcement while staying within the boundaries of the law. I used every tool available to me to hunt and then muck with dangerous men. But none of that matters to you, catching BG's wasn't your profession, using the research tools available wasn't your shtick and so it's understandable you only see one side through rose colored glasses.

I and others are the reason you slept peacefully in your beds at night. I didn't have the advantage of wearing rose colored glasses like you while "living the dream". My world was filled with violent nightmare scenarios repeatedly. Now, before you make any more accusations about MY actions, perhaps you'd care to BTFU a little and speak from knowledge and not just a festering us vs them mentality that you exhibit here quite frequently to attack my character on this forum.

Tread lightly in continuing this tact might be the best advice you'll get all day.

Frequently? I don't think so. Try some aloe. I hear its good for thin skin.

I don't think I fester a 'us versus them' mentality, as long as LEOs stay within the law, I am their biggest fan.

If they don't, then it is an us versus them thingy, and that is their fault.

Anyone recognize this guy?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12308393_831813676936750_2958843337181219156_n.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	41129  

The mind is the limiting factor

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

Stay Sharp

Brownie

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

^^^^ He looks familiar, but that's it for me.
    Rick

"Sights are for the unenlightened."

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

I'm here to help you. I'm Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416. Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for termination.

? What did I win?
    Anyone interested in the 80's TV show Miami Vice? If so click here --->Miamiviceonline.com

The largest Miami Vice web site on the planet dedicated to all things Vice!

I'm here to help you. I'm Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416. Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for termination.

? What did I win?
    Anyone interested in the 80's TV show Miami Vice? If so click here --->Miamiviceonline.com

The largest Miami Vice web site on the planet dedicated to all things Vice!

Quote Originally Posted by BrianB View Post
    Allowing warrantless searches of any place at any time would be a great law enforcement tool. Not having a right to freedom from self incrimination would be a great law enforcement tool. Not allowing doctor-patient and attorney-client communications to be privileged would be a great law enforcement tool.

And I wouldn't like any of them.

But those are different in that they would be unconstitutional. License plate tracking cams wouldn't necessarily be unconstitutional, but something doesn't have to be unconstitutional for me not to like it - especially when why I don't like it is the same reason for all.
    Brian summed it up more eloquently than I would have.
    Mr. Ed < of course^2>
    NRA Life Memeber

And of course the government has NEVER abused information or power...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    Trying to argue a political point with a liberal only leads to frustration, as facts and figures only tends to confuse them anyway!

Sposors