This is why aliens won't talk to us. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: This is why aliens won't talk to us.

Distinguished Member NotXskinnyXBarbie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bttbbob View Post
    If it is SIMS, they are not trained in SIMS training. Part of your agreement with General Dynamics when you get your Instructor ticket is to use helmets, shields, chest protectors and crotch protectors.
    and it hurts like **** Not by the targets, but most of the people in the video is wearing short sleeves. Of course, live ammo wouldn't matter the sleeves, but getting Simunition on skin for fun is some kind of pain addiction imo.
    I'm typing mostly from a cell phone, errors are common, but keep in mind 90% of my grammar errors and 100% of my stupid ideas are my sole responsibility. I ALWAYS use sarcasm...

-"You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it."

- "The two worst strategic mistakes to make are acting prematurely and letting an opportunity slip; to avoid this, the warrior treats each situation as if it were unique and never resorts to formulae, recipes or other people's opinions."

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bttbbob View Post
    If it is SIMS, they are not trained in SIMS training. Part of your agreement with General Dynamics when you get your Instructor ticket is to use helmets, shields, chest protectors and crotch protectors.
    Yup, I'd that before back when I research sims for my own education of their proper use. Replied to that FB post that I wasn't buying the idea that "It's okay, they're using sims" BS...take a sim in the face, eye (good bet those shades won't stop a sim), neck, or certain places in the chest and there could serious injury or worse. Left out the threat to their junk, but that should be obvious. As other's have said, "Stupid is as stupid does," which I modified to "Foolish is as tactifool does!"
    -BH

Member: Florida Carry, COTEP 766, SAF, NRA-Life Member
    FFL 03, NRA CRSO & CI: P-R-PPITH, MDQHI
    Former USAF NCO 1980-1984, DoD 1987-2017
    Please consider joining NRA at www.nra.org and Florida Carry at www.floridacarry.org

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    -- Circa 1938, author unknown

"It ain't dying I'm talking about, it's living."
    -- Gus McCrae

"The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools."
    -- Herbert Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by ravendriver View Post
    Based on the shirts, hats, and target material, I suspect these tacticool dudes are in/from S. Africa, with an office in London.

http://1834tac.co.za/

https://www.pretorianworldwide.com/
    It looked like personal protection services fro the video. So these guys are some kick ass bodyguards. Uum....it was an impressive film for those looking for that but I can't help thinking a group of low key smiling navy seals would be my preference.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." ---George Orwell
    NRA certified pistol & RSO
    NRA Life member

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Member 7.62Kolectr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerHunter View Post
    There's someone posting in the FB thread on FOC claiming they're using simunition instead of real ammo. True?
    BS. They are just covering up now that the world is ripping them a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter4 View Post
    It looked like personal protection services fro the video. So these guys are some kick ass bodyguards. Uum....it was an impressive film for those looking for that but I can't help thinking a group of low key smiling navy seals would be my preference.
    Yep, it looks like an EP (exec. protection) marketing video. To potential customers, they look like bad ass "operators."
    Glock 19/Beretta 84BB/M&P BG380 // Prior: Colt Model 66, Colt Python, Colt 38 Super

Quote Originally Posted by ravendriver View Post
    Yep, it looks like an EP (exec. protection) marketing video. To potential customers, they look like bad ass "operators."
    They look like trouble to me.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." ---George Orwell
    NRA certified pistol & RSO
    NRA Life member

Sposors