My Concealed Open Carry innovation - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: My Concealed Open Carry innovation

Quote Originally Posted by Buckingham View Post
    FIFY
    Thanks. I swear I typed 'few'!!!!
    Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife.
    -Justice Oliver Wendel Holmes
    Brown v. United States, 1921

...against ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic.

Join Florida Carry

Distinguished Member Buckingham's Avatar
    I once thought I had typed 'tights' and it turned out, later unfortunately pointed out by other people, I had typed 'tits'. I was younger and more single minded in those days.
    Sent from my Jitterbug using YezImZhitinYou

When facts and beliefs collide, beliefs always win

Quote Originally Posted by Buckingham View Post
    I once thought I had typed 'tights' and it turned out, later unfortunately pointed out by other people, I had typed 'tits'. I was younger and more single minded in those days.
    !
    Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife.
    -Justice Oliver Wendel Holmes
    Brown v. United States, 1921

...against ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic.

Join Florida Carry

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for the updates Scott, and Brian for the great posts that generate a lot of good discussions. I'm subscribed to receive bill alerts, so I can track the progress of the ones​ I'm interested in.
    "Life has got be lived, that’s all there is to it. — Eleanor Roosevelt
    Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. — Dr. Seuss"

Love dogs, knives, flashlights and things that go BOOM!

I LOVE the idea of concealed carry in the open! Here's a holster I bought for when I come to Florida soon: https://www.amazon.com/German-Hardsh...ds=p38+holster

Completely legal to wear in the open in all locations where concealed carry is permitted. Also, you can open carry any mag carrier, even if the magazines are showing. My Glock 23 almost fits in this holster, to give you an idea of what it will hold.

Groups of us need to wear these and other things like "Glock socks" during picnics in public parks, in public libraries, in public zoos, etc., where you cannot be trespassed or ejected merely for being armed.

Take video of the events and post them on Youtube, and email the links to everyone in the Legislature. Fishing open carry is fine, but a greater push is needed.

Let the media know in advance where your gatherings will be so you'll get more publicity. We need some serious protests to demand our rights!

Spread the word about this everywhere on Facebook, Twitter, Gun Rights Forums, Blogs, Comments on open carry news articles, etc. Make Youtube videos talking about this method of protest and showing off your gear that you will wear.

Patriots unite!

http://PursuitOfPatriotism.blogspot.com
    Last edited by Phil1979; 03-25-2017 at 12:49 AM.

FREE Graphic!

Free graphic for anyone who would like to support open carry in Florida! I used a free pistol graphic, but improved the look of the grip screws. And I created the rest from scratch. If you want, tell folks Phillip Evans from Georgia made it, but it's not a requirement. Put it on hats, t-shirts, anything you like, and wear it everywhere you can legally conceal. Especially in and on publicly owned property such as local parks, libraries, state park offices, etc - where you cannot be ejected merely for being armed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LC.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	39450

Note: You'll need to convert this image to PNG format with transparency, since the upload here converted it to JPG format.

Otherwise, the square white background will be on anything you put it on.
    Last edited by Phil1979; 03-27-2017 at 01:41 AM.

Sposors