Not seeking death for alleged cop killer, triple homicide, including unborn baby - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not seeking death for alleged cop killer, triple homicide, including unborn baby

Quote Originally Posted by Buckingham View Post
    Actually a death sentence with its endless appeals costs the state FAR more than parking his behind in prison for life.
    My cure for that would be to modify the appeals system!
    Faith in Government defies both History and Logic.

Been around the world 3 times, 2 county fairs and a goat f.......(insert a non offensive word....roast) and I ain't seen nothing like that!!!!

Distinguished Member Buckingham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_1950 View Post
    My cure for that would be to modify the appeals system!
    Maybe. Do I believe this POS deserves death? Yep! Do I believe he deserves worse than death? Yep! Worse than death, to me, is life without parole. I understand the thinking that some future politician could figure out a way to release or pardon him but that is so unlikely. Think of the public backlash said politician would encounter.
    Sent from my Jitterbug using YezImZhitinYou

When facts and beliefs collide, beliefs always win

Hi Mike : I hate to inform you that you are wrong on this.
    “By choosing to seek life sentences over death, we can assure that violent offenders will never be released.
    Mister Muslim OBAMA released a hell of a lot of young offenders serving a life sentence while he was in office. He called them non violent offenders, A lot of them were drug dealers that had the three strike law put them away for life in some states. He said these were nice young children that just made a mistake.
    Out of the 87 that I remember in Florida, Four of them already murdered victims in armed robberies and I forget how many they said were back in jail.
    Life don't really mean life in America.
    Most information came from Florida news on TV a few months ago. I do believe it was "FOX" news.
    Ronnie
    Last edited by Ronnie948; 03-16-2017 at 09:53 PM.
    N.R.A. - FLORIDA CARRY - D.A.V. - American Legion - M.C.A.--- U.S. Army disabled Veteran
    If your not a member of the N.R.A. - It is time to join - Turn 5 million members into 15 or 20 million members
    If your not a member of FLORIDA CARRY it is time to join.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

First of all this guy is an absolute hero to his kind in prison.....don't think for a moment that those already in prison don't know more about this story than we do.

Secondly, he will hardly do hard time....there's really no such thing as hard time in a U.S. prison. He'll be royalty as seen by the other inmates and will be treated as such.

Altho the SA might have the authority to make the decision she has, she doesn't have the power or authority to circumvent/change/remove/rewrite the law of the land that legislators have labored over and deliberated over to reach a final decision and to actually WRITE LAW. Its not her place to decide its not right because of cost or other factors. Her theory that he'll be removed from society and will not be a danger to society is fraught with flawed reasoning.....hell, gang members run gang's businesses from prison every day.

I once had to investigate an apartment owner that had secured and FHA loan for the building and was managing the property thru phones, e-mail and directing an onsite manager from his cell.

She has taken her stance even further stating she will never follow the law of the land......that alone should disqualify her from holding office.

And don't think for a moment that this doesn't have a possible racial taint to it. Travon Martin is now a hero. Michael Brown is now a hero. African-Americans have been promoting the injustices bestowed on black males for some time now. Hence Obambam's number of pardons.....after all, turning your young son or daughter or sister or brother into a wrecked drug addict wasn't that bad a thing back in the day......

Indeed, there have been injustices put on black citizens that never should have happened....and we need to make sure they don't happen again..... but this is a case of a demon, a Lucifer, a Beelzebub, a Dracula, cold blooded killer who actually didn't just kill his girlfriend but also his baby in her womb.....he actually didn't just kill a police office......he executed her as she lay helpless......

IMHO.....he should be drawn and quartered in the streets of downtown Orlando.......I'd be happy to host the event.....
    Last edited by rangedog; 03-16-2017 at 10:11 PM.
    Bob

Certified NRA Instructor

Certified NRA Range Safety Officer

"Terrorism - its coming to a mall near you."

I think she made a wise decision AT THIS TIME. Until the constitutional issues (unanimous verdict vs majority verdict) are resolved in the court system, any death sentence verdict would be subject to reversal at the whim of the courts.
    Yes, a death sentence might be reversed and changed to a life sentence, but the opposite will never happen. Get the death sentence now, and at least there's a chance that it will someday be carried out.
    Steve
    NRA Life Member

IMO, if a individual kills another individual out of malice and during a commission of a crime, they themselves should be subject to the same death sentence they imposed on their victim. This death sentence should be from a jury of their peers as a collective, not just one individual. Until such time that the death penalty for capitol crimes is removed from laws of the state, the procecuters have a duty to evoke such penalty without personal interests.
    Last edited by 45Freak; 03-18-2017 at 08:25 AM.
    LIBERTY 0R DEATH, PATRIOT, VETERAN, HARLEY RIDER, FLORIDA CARRY INC. MEMBER!
    https://www.facebook.com/BasicsRangeandGun?ref=stream
    http://store.basicsrangeandgun.com/
    http://pantherconcealment.com
    SPECIAL WARFARE TEAMS ROCK, WHO'S NEXT?
    STEP OFF OBAMA!

Distinguished Member guns and more's Avatar
    Actually a death sentence with its endless appeals costs the state FAR more than parking his behind in prison for life.
    Blame the court system for that. There's no reason all appeals can't be resolved in five years. Do we really need lawyers making a career out of failing to get their client released?

Quote Originally Posted by 45Freak View Post
    IMO, if a individual kills another individual out of malice and during a commission of a crime, they themselves should be subject to the same death sentence they imposed on their victim. This death sentence should be from a jury of their peers as a collective, not just one individual. Until such time that the death penalty for capitol crimes is removed from laws of the state, the procecuters have a duty to evoke such penalty without personal interests.
    I've always found it curious that there is a rather long list of crimes whose commission we citizens may use LETHAL FORCE to prevent. Yet those same crimes are not punishable by the death penalty. In fact the Supreme Court has rules that only crimes of violence which result in the death of another can be punishable by the death penalty and still be constitutional.

The obvious answer, to me, is that more people need to be possessed of the means of lethal force, and utilize their rights to prevent or terminate these crimes. Then the problem takes care of itself. To be clear I'm not saying we're trying to kill the perpetrator, just using lethal force to prevent or interrupt the imminent commission. Even if the perp doesn't die he also doesn't complete the crime, and maybe his "souvenir" from the experience will do more to rehabilitate him than prison alone could.
    NRA Certified Instructor and Chief Range Safety Officer
    Florida Carry Life Member, NRA Endowment Member
    Front Sight Distinguished Graduate, Defensive Handgun, Glock 35 and Glock 23
    FFL Type 7, Class 2 SOT (Licensed NFA Firearms Manufacturer)
    The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is A Good Guy With A Gun. -- Wayne LaPierre

SHOCKER!!!!!

Just read in this morning's newspaper that the SA who is refusing to prosecute with the death penalty on the table is married to a former drug dealer and counterfeiter who did time!!!!

So no surprise here anymore.....the inmates are getting into positions to run the asylums!!!!

But it is Orange County so I guess this isn't a big surprise after all....
    Bob

Certified NRA Instructor

Certified NRA Range Safety Officer

"Terrorism - its coming to a mall near you."

Distinguished Member safetyguy60's Avatar
    I cannot understand how in the world America is allowing the Extreme Left to do what it is doing. They are attacking Trump with Federal Judges because he is using the Constitution to keep America safe. Now this Leftist with strong ties to the BLM and criminal factions in this State comes forth with she will not follow State law. The idiots are in charge. I am moving t a mountain top in Montana and dare idiots to come up the hill.
    All lives matter! Speak softly but carry a big stick!
    Call your Local D.A.V. for help with Veterans Claims. Start here: http://www.dav.org/veterans/find-your-local-office/
    A brand new Veterans help web site:
    http://www.veterans.gov
    This is my site to help Vets: http://vietnamveteranhelp.yolasite.com/

Sposors