HB 779 and 849 - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: HB 779 and 849

Distinguished Member Riverpigusmc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by substratum View Post
    Just keep in mind while you're hating on Sen. Flores (LOL!), that she won a seat formerly held by Sen. Dwight Bullard, and Black Democrat - son of longtime Senator Larcenia Bullard and her husband (a House Member - forgot his name). Her's is a swing seat. Maybe she read a poll or something and it scared her. Also, keep in mind that many of those south Florida Cuban legislators over the years have scored in the high 70s to low 80s on conservative report cards. There are just some issues they see differently from other Republicans - particularly social issues. Florida truly is an incredibly diverse place.
    I hope the wench chokes on a pickled frog's ass
    "All civilians are targets or dependants" Drill Instructor Boone, Parris Island

Don't mess with old men. They'll just kill you
    NRA Life Member
    Florida Carry Member
    Wilson Combat CQB, Kimber Tactical Pro, S&W J frame

COTEP #523
    Founding Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrianB View Post
    OK, cool - just making sure.

Hmmm. I wonder if this slipped by everyone or if somehow this is part of a grand master plan?

Oh, we know all about what's up with SB 646. Senator Anitere "Benedict" Flores (RINO) flipped on pretty much all of the Senate gun bills except SB 616 and Steube is wisely holding them back to keep them from being voted down and killed. Benedict threatened Steube not to try to amend other things onto SB 616 after it makes it out of committee or she'd see to it that he suffered for it (not her words, but that was the gist of it). She's Senate President Pro Tempore so presumably she has some power to follow through on that threat, but I would think that without Negron going along with it there wouldn't be that much she could really do - but what do I know.

Sounds cool. I wish they had some info on pricing structure on their website. Like so many tools of this type they seem to be mum about what it costs and in order to find out you have to register for a free demo request.
    The legislative/governmental affairs staff at the agency I retired from used lobby tools. I can't recall any specifics, but what I can recollect is that it wasn't cheap.

Based on that, you should check out the free "robust" tracking system that substratum referenced.
    Rick

"Sights are for the unenlightened."

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Quote Originally Posted by substratum View Post
    Just keep in mind while you're hating on Sen. Flores (LOL!), that she won a seat formerly held by Sen. Dwight Bullard, and Black Democrat - son of longtime Senator Larcenia Bullard and her husband (a House Member - forgot his name). Her's is a swing seat. Maybe she read a poll or something and it scared her. Also, keep in mind that many of those south Florida Cuban legislators over the years have scored in the high 70s to low 80s on conservative report cards. There are just some issues they see differently from other Republicans - particularly social issues. Florida truly is an incredibly diverse place.
    Florida may be an incredibly diverse place, but South Florida is not.

Unless you consider Cubans, Mexicans, Salvadorans, Dominicans, Guatemalans, Columbians, Hondurans, Equadorians, Brazilians, Peruvians, etc.. diverse.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Riverpigusmc View Post
    I hope the wench chokes on a pickled frog's ass
    Or something!
    Rick

"Sights are for the unenlightened."

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Sposors