What to do if you are attacked by a gang? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What to do if you are attacked by a gang?

Thanks Mister Denverd0n,
    The pretend experts are teaching people how to be a sniveling sheep. They seem to hate self defense and most of them live in secure gated communities.
    They won't let the so called free press print too many stories about how a gun saved a person or family from A car jacking or home invasion. They do show one every once in a while but I'm sure there is not enough time in a day to show all of the successes from the people that fought back and succeeded.
    My neighbors 14 year old boy told his dad a bully was picking on him. It came up while dad was at my house and asked me if he should call or go over to the school and report it. I told him "NO WAY" and let me talk to his son.
    I showed the kid how to side kick into the knee and when the bully was down, pummel him with the side of his fist in the ear if it is open, anyplace else if the ear can't be hit. ( I explained a kick in the balls is difficult to him keeping his balance and a stupid move. A side kick to a knee is way easier and more effective. Don't hit with a fist straight on but use it like a hammer.
    That was over a year ago, It worked perfect and the bully don't bother any other kid anymore.
    My neighbors kid now take Marshall arts once a week and will probably whip my butt someday.
    Ronnie
    N.R.A. - FLORIDA CARRY - D.A.V. - American Legion - M.C.A.--- U.S. Army disabled Veteran
    If your not a member of the N.R.A. - It is time to join - Turn 5 million members into 15 or 20 million members
    If your not a member of FLORIDA CARRY it is time to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie948 View Post
    Thanks Mister Denverd0n,
    The pretend experts are teaching people how to be a sniveling sheep. They seem to hate self defense and most of them live in secure gated communities.
    They won't let the so called free press print too many stories about how a gun saved a person or family from A car jacking or home invasion. They do show one every once in a while but I'm sure there is not enough time in a day to show all of the successes from the people that fought back and succeeded.
    My neighbors 14 year old boy told his dad a bully was picking on him. It came up while dad was at my house and asked me if he should call or go over to the school and report it. I told him "NO WAY" and let me talk to his son.
    I showed the kid how to side kick into the knee and when the bully was down, pummel him with the side of his fist in the ear if it is open, anyplace else if the ear can't be hit. ( I explained a kick in the balls is difficult to him keeping his balance and a stupid move. A side kick to a knee is way easier and more effective. Don't hit with a fist straight on but use it like a hammer.
    That was over a year ago, It worked perfect and the bully don't bother any other kid anymore.
    My neighbors kid now take Marshall arts once a week and will probably whip my butt someday.
    Ronnie
    Good on ya!
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free." A. E. van Vogt

The Street gang thugs all over the country are just plain FUBAR and it is a problem for the honest people of our country, I don't think anyone can do anything because these criminal thugs have more rights then the honest hard working Americans that pay for moms welfare and food stamps.
    Ronnie
    N.R.A. - FLORIDA CARRY - D.A.V. - American Legion - M.C.A.--- U.S. Army disabled Veteran
    If your not a member of the N.R.A. - It is time to join - Turn 5 million members into 15 or 20 million members

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGator View Post
    I think Mr. Fish is being funny and referring to being "attacked" on this forum for his silly liberal ideas. He starts "sumtin" then claims he was attacked. Also a typical liberal tactic.

- - - Updated - - -

See my reply to Mr. Fish. I don't think he means physically attacked. He is continuing his subversive campaign against Making America Great Again. Go TT's! (Team Trump)
    DRAT; Found out agin'
    "KEEP ON PACKIN' ON THE BIMAH"

U.S.A.F. 1966-1971 (1821-H) O-3

Life Member V V A

N.R.A. Certified R.S.O.

Fish should understand we bear him no ill will and are merely trying to restore him to sanity. If we could just get him to cooperate in the process and quit resisting, it would go much quicker, but I'm confident of our ultimate success. And, I'm sure that once that's done, he'll feel much better and will thank us for all our efforts on his behalf as he dons his MAGA hat for the first time.
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free." A. E. van Vogt

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurDent View Post
    Fish should understand we bear him no ill will and are merely trying to restore him to sanity. If we could just get him to cooperate in the process and quit resisting, it would go much quicker, but I'm confident of our ultimate success. And, I'm sure that once that's done, he'll feel much better and will thank us for all our efforts on his behalf as he dons his MAGA hat for the first time.
    Again AD,your civility shines through.
    Even though you may be suggesting that "resistance is futile",I don't think you are a Borg.
    I will continue my efforts on the other side and only history will tell.
    I seem to see a small change in many members attitudes towards The POTUS as he continues on his way.

Again thanks for the great chow at Brownie's.
    "KEEP ON PACKIN' ON THE BIMAH"

U.S.A.F. 1966-1971 (1821-H) O-3

Life Member V V A

N.R.A. Certified R.S.O.

Your right FISH, A couple of Hillary supporters in my neighborhood are now Trump Supporters.
    Ronnie

Sposors