Florida Concealed Carry banner

New Bill requiring Psych Eval for CC

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  BeerHunter 
#1 ·
https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2017/0956

I will certainly be interested to see what is proposed as criteria for a "pass", and what will happen to the applicant/application if a diagnosable condition, for which no treatment or assistance has been requested, is uncovered during said evaluation. I'm hoping this goes nowhere. :aarg

#2 · (Edited)
There's already a thread on this, but since it's been filed, I'm moving this one to Legislative Initiatives.

#6 ·
If you know how these people think it makes perfect sense. It's baby steps to an overall goal. They divide and split groups apart by race, class, sex etc... They do the same with the gun argument. Split off one part of the whole in hopes of the rest staying complacent. For every infringement they pass, fewer people will bother with the process and the group loses power. That's what it's about.

#9 ·
Yeah another racist "Psychological" evaluation based on skin color and wealth (to pay the $500 per hour for the evaluation).
Worse than going back to the old "buy a Sheriff' concealed carry permit.
Geoff
Who thinks these things are just another racist and classist attempt to destroy the US of A!

#13 ·
^^^^
:thumsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.