Florida Concealed Carry banner

Bagwell Blade

4K views 37 replies 11 participants last post by  Rvrctyrngr 
#1 ·
Knife Hunting knife Blade Bowie knife Dagger

I polished it last night. What a beautifully balanced work of art. It feels like nothing else. Light and speedy are the only words to describe it.
Every time it is in my hand, it begs to do flow drills...

Thank You again my good friend Brownie for allowing me to wield such a perfect tool.:thumsup

See less See more
#12 ·
View attachment 37682

I polished it last night. What a beautifully balanced work of art. It feels like nothing else. Light and speedy are the only words to describe it.
Every time it is in my hand, it begs to do flow drills...

Thank You again my good friend Brownie for allowing me to wield such a perfect tool.:thumsup
It's really beautiful. What's the steel?

#28 ·
Can't say enough how beautiful that blade is. Good luck for you brownie let it go. Carry on, bother! :thumsup

#35 ·
That blade is one of the top 3 I've handled in my life. A true masterpiece of mass, balance and speeeeeeeed.

Think twice before asking for a new sheath for it! :grin

#36 ·
Same sheaths that ya'll made when the blade was new are still performing GREAT !
Who knows how many draws and hours of wear they have on them....Flawless.:thumsup

Maybe ya ought to not make such a great product......

As far as the picture dates being the same, it was not planned, it was just time to give the Bagwell some love I guess.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.