Picked up a new carry gun - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Picked up a new carry gun

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurDent View Post
    I just looked there before purchasing this one local. But my FFL is a good friend and I didn't mind spending a few extra with him since he had it on hand. And all I could find in stock online were the ones with safety which I didn't want.
    But I got out today to shoot it and my Walther PPS may be taking a back seat to this one. I enjoyed shooting it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Telum Pisces View Post
    I just looked there before purchasing this one local. But my FFL is a good friend and I didn't mind spending a few extra with him since he had it on hand. And all I could find in stock online were the ones with safety which I didn't want.
    But I got out today to shoot it and my Walther PPS may be taking a back seat to this one. I enjoyed shooting it!!!

They carry very well, too.
    Rick

"Sights are for the unenlightened."

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

^this
    The mind is the limiting factor

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

Stay Sharp

Brownie

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

I've had mine for 2 months now, and the more I tinker with it, the more I like it. Very close in size and concealability to my old PF9, plus it's a .45 ;-) Ideal for jacket pocket and IWB carry. Shoots right to point of aim, and an easy shooter. It feels nearly perfect in the hand. It would be nice to maybe have a few more rounds (I've been a faithful Glock Guy for years), but thinking things over, it's the same number of rounds I had with my old Army .45, so I've just gotten more scrupulous about carrying a spare magazine. It's quickly becoming my primary carry weapon.

Many thanks to the friendly folks here who stirred my interest in this tool...

Quote Originally Posted by Pscyclepath View Post
    I've had mine for 2 months now, and the more I tinker with it, the more I like it. Very close in size and concealability to my old PF9, plus it's a .45 ;-) Ideal for jacket pocket and IWB carry. Shoots right to point of aim, and an easy shooter. It feels nearly perfect in the hand. It would be nice to maybe have a few more rounds (I've been a faithful Glock Guy for years), but thinking things over, it's the same number of rounds I had with my old Army .45, so I've just gotten more scrupulous about carrying a spare magazine. It's quickly becoming my primary carry weapon.

Rick

"Sights are for the unenlightened."

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pscyclepath View Post

Good review!
    -BH

Member: Florida Carry, COTEP 766, SAF, NRA-Life Member
    FFL 03, NRA CRSO & CI: P-R-PPITH, MDQHI
    Former USAF NCO 1980-1984, DoD 1987-2017
    Please consider joining NRA at www.nra.org and Florida Carry at www.floridacarry.org

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    -- Circa 1938, author unknown

"It ain't dying I'm talking about, it's living."
    -- Gus McCrae

"The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools."
    -- Herbert Spencer

Sposors