She has become a safe queen and needs to go Lightly Used and Never Abused. Send me a message.
1 Color Black, very cool look, eats 223 or 556 ammo
2 Stock will fold and can be fired either way
3. Upgraded her with a PWS muzzle break which is one of the top brakes
4. Cosmetics are 9/10; cleaned after every twos range sessions and in clean condition awaiting her next range outing
5 Comes with one black 30 round PMAG
6. Has ladder style rail covers, removable if you want to dress her differently
7. Comes with HK style front and rear sights she has a nice rail and can take any optic you want to put on her
8. I have the original manual and papers she came with
9. She is very accurate both QC and at distance
10 lower rail can take a bipod mount if you want to add
11. Sig Piston design, gas setting adjustable
12 Piston design helps keep her clean
13 Simple to disassemble to clean; upper and lower come apart like an AR bolt carrier and bolt slide out and the piston rod comes out from other end.
14 I have never found any brass ammo she did not like to eat and have never experienced a jam or failure to feed.
15 Comes with one box of 20 rounds to get you started
$ 900 cash with the Extras-PWS brake, mag, ammo, a flash hider if you want it, but the PWS is much better. Show me your FL drivers license or CCL and bring a copy with you. Face to Face tranfer in Palm Beach or Broward County available at a gun range
Last edited by sjglaw; 01-31-2017 at 11:57 AM.