Florida Concealed Carry banner

Carry issue and question for the Panther pit guys

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  45Freak 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about having a kydex/concealex [ sp ] neck sheath made for my NAA 22mag pug. Something that sits the gun horizontal across the chest [ instead of muzzle up facing my chin ].

I can get them on line, but figured my first reach out should be to Panther and see what they might be able to come up with. Summer and hot weather is just around the corner.

Thoughts?

#2 ·
That'll be interesting and I'm with you about not having the muzzle pointed at anything important. I imagine something like the Flashbang holster but adapted for men and hung from the neck. BTW, It was hard not to make a joke about that. :grin

#4 ·
:thumsup Those guys from Panther are figgin' awesome!

#5 ·
I'm thinking about having a kydex/concealex [ sp ] neck sheath made for my NAA 22mag pug. Something that sits the gun horizontal across the chest [ instead of muzzle up facing my chin ].

I can get them on line, but figured my first reach out should be to Panther and see what they might be able to come up with. Summer and hot weather is just around the corner.

Thoughts?
"Obi Wan has taught you well..." :grin

I wouldn't have anything hanging pointing up at my chin any more than one pointing at my....even though it may be considered to be a small target! :rofl

#6 ·
Wait, I thought he WAS Obi Wan? :grin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.