Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conservative/liberal Christmas Salutation

Conservative/liberal Christmas Salutation

To All My Democrat Friends:
    Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2010, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the onlyAmerica in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Republican Friends:
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Do not be afraid of them; remember the Lord who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your houses. Nehemiah 4:14b

LOL!!! Merry Christmas to you too Franklin

Kev
    Stainless Kimber Ultra Carry II .45acp
    S&W full size M&P9

NRA Member
    CWFL

"The practical measures that we take are always based on the assumption that our enemies are not unintelligent." - Achidamus II, King of Sparta

"Verily, thou are not paid for thy methods, but for thy results, by which meaneth thou shalt kill thine enemy by any means available before he killeth you." - The Ninth Commandment from Richard Marcinko's book Leadership Secrets of the Rogue Warrior

Distinguished Member
    Ha! Merry Christmas to you as well!

Dude, Merry Christmas, no disclaimer involved. And Merry Christmas for the rest of you guys and gals as well. Sorry, no diclaimer involved with this one either.
    Shoot to stop.

The only thing required for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

They who willingly give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary security, deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Ben Franklin

Floridians - Stop paying too much for your hobby - http://groupbuybulkammo.com/

I love it!!!

Franklin, Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!
    Bless the pessimist, he brings extra ammo.

I smoke. I drink. I have weapons. I must be the ATF

The problem with the world is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Distinguished Member bladenbullet's Avatar
    what number do i press to get that in spanish?

merry christmas!...
    Top Dog Wannabe....

"the two most important days of your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why"...mark twain

"a ship in harbor is safe. but thats not what ships are built for."
    john a shedd

keep moving...if you make em believe youre crazier than they are theyd have to be a fool to stick around and find out what youre capable of...me...

pink is the new black....

Distinguished Member patrickhenry1776's Avatar
    Gloria in excelsis Deo

Franklin,

In which part of your post do we Libertarians stand?

Whichever, Merrry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you.
    "It does not do to leave a dragon out of your calculations if you live near him."

J.R.R. Tolkien

Love this Copied and pasted to my facebook wall..... we'll see how many friends I still have left in the morning

Distinguished Member High Seas Drifter's Avatar
    HA! That's great! At my mom's for Christmas and the family loves it too. Good stuff!

And LProf, I think the Libertarians are more in line with the Republicans; just less tightly wound.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    • "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." -The Dalai Lama

Sposors