Florida Concealed Carry banner

22 LR CCI 8 cents/rd

3K views 31 replies 8 participants last post by  Buckingham 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I checked the gunbot I used to buy 50K rds of Aguia [ sp ] 22lr just before the election. I paid 7 cents per delivered, cheapest I can find it presently anywhere in the US today is 9 cents per [ without shipping charges which added a penny per rd to my order ]. It appears the same ammo 2 months later would cost me 3 cents more total delivered.

And people call me crazy to stockpile so much ammo :rofl

#10 ·
If CCI is hanging their star on a guy saying "Choot em", then I guess I'll look elsewhere.

"choot em" is nothing more than Troy yelling for his shooter to put a bullet into the alligators head while it's being pulled out of the water by rope that's hook has been swallowed by same critter.

"Choot em" isn't about deadly force use on humans. :rofl

#20 ·
Just noticed PSA has 325 round boxes of Federal 40 gr Solid Champion Automatch .22LR on sale for $19.99 and free shipping on 5 boxes or more. That's just over $0.06/round. Heard some say their guns don't like this stuff but mine eat it up just fine.

#25 ·
The conflation of Clint Eastwood and Robert Mitchum, probably. Would that be a double bad-azz? :rofl

#32 ·
When I first started hearing the Kardashian name I asked a few people who they were and what did they do? Nobody seemed to know except vague references to them being famous. Famous for what, I asked? Nobody seemed to know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.